Home

NGE on test centre - tell us your views

Guest DarthMaulUK

Im still concerned that combat in NGE is 'rough'. Still alot wrong with it and we've just 3 days until live... Rome wasn't built in a day and its about time SOE took that onboard.

Like most of the community, these upgrades/changes are leaving a foul taste in my mouth for the simple reason they are rushed.

DMUK

As were the last round of changes;)

Having spent a couple of hours on the test server trying out all the NGE - it does appear that the entire game is just a clone of World Of Warcraft. Is that a bad thing? Who can say. However, although we can't confirm this yet, it does seem that you are stuck on a space station learning your skills until you reach level 10 (the free trial) then what happens after that, will be that you pay to play the game itself.

The worry is, as a Jedi 'profession', will I have to pay extra for the lightsabre, and how much extra will it cost to gain entry to other planets? We will only find all this out on November 15th when it all goes live, after just a handful of days on test centre.

DMUK

u get ur "FIRST GENERATION LIGHTSABER" at lvl 35 or 38 i forgot which one it is and u dont have to pay for the saber but the bad thing is when u get it u cant customize it

Archived