Home

Missing character? *SPOILER*

Vladimir-Vlada

I was looking through the IMDb database, seeing who were the actors/actresses that gave the voices to the characters; when suddenly, I saw the following:

Tom Kane .... Master Vandar Tokare (voice)

Vandar? The Yoda-like character from KOTOR 1? In KOTOR 2??? Am I missing something here, or is he a part of the cut-content?

If anyone knows, can someone explain this to me, please? Thank you.

You have to repair him a little but, but it's not that hard. It then recognizes you as a Jedi. You have to talk to him about dantooine's history, I think. I'm not entirely sure. I'll double check when I have a spare moment.

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T CHOOSE THE RIGHT DIALOGUE OPTIONS, YOU WILL TRIGGER THE "REDEMPTION" QUEST, WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETE WITHOUT USING KSE!

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T CHOOSE THE RIGHT DIALOGUE OPTIONS, YOU WILL TRIGGER THE "REDEMPTION" QUEST, WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETE WITHOUT USING KSE!

Or wait for the TSL Restoration Project to finish development and finish it the normal way. Oh, and Doctor, you can only get that quest if you talk to Adare, as far as I recall.

Oh, and Doctor, you can only get that quest if you talk to Adare, as far as I recall.

If you repair the droid and he calls you a Jedi, the Mechanic guy will say a few lines of dialogue and run off to tell everyone, you will then recieve the "Redemption" quest. At least that is how I always aquire that quest.

Though, you can probably get it from Adare too, parts of her dialogue are along those lines and they probably activate it as well.

Though, you can probably get it from Adare too, parts of her dialogue are along those lines and they probably activate it as well.

Yes, you can. The dialogue options you can choose include something along the lines of 'Jedi don't seem to be like around here', and the it triggers the quest. (I think)

• 3 weeks later...

You need awareness to realize that the droid is messed up, or if you have T3 in your party he will see it for you. Tell the droid to run a self-diagnostic and report. Then try to repair him. If it works he'll say something about you being a jedi. The mechanic will come by, but you can lie to him about not being a jedi. Talk to the droid some more and there'll be something you can say like 'do you remember anything about me' or something like that.

And you can gain inf. with T3 if you complement him on noticing the problem with the droid.

Archived