Home

Going away for 3 weeks

Crow_Nest

Well, i'll be going to USA with my family. Leaving tomorrow, we'll be going to places like LA, Las vagas and San Fransisco. Hopefully i'll get to pass by NVIDIA's headquaters (:D) Hey maybe i can threaten them to give me a new graphics card or i'll give their GeForce secrets to ATI :p

Anyway, see you all again in 3 weeks. Will be back on Dec 4th :) If im lucky, i'll still be able to post using my father's laptop

• 4 weeks later...

Yay. im back! Damn that was one hell of a fun trip, i went to US Arizona, we visited Grand Canyon (Yes the biggest hole in the world), I was pretty disappointed with Las Vegas. Besides the pretty lights, there wasnt much to do since its more of a gambling place. Oh and so happend the Stratosphere hotel had a power failure, and all the rides with people riding were stuck ROFLMAO! :p Some ppl got stuck there for like 30 mins before getting down. Fortunately the hotel had emergency power and everything was back to normal.

Oh and yeah, i was there during the Xbox 360 launch. Singapore probably wouldnt have it until next year, and that sucks. Well, at least im the only few in my country to see any play it. So its better than nothing.

Anyway, good to be back. Theres no place like home. :)

Archived