Home

Gang Wars

Curt-Man

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunn collapsed into the chair behind him and 'Green' came forward. "Congratulations, Captain Logan," she said. "You've..."

"I'm not finished, Green," Dunn rasped. He tried to stand, but couldn't manage it. "Just give it to me..." His voice had fallen almost to a whisper.

John came out of the board room and called a Gang meeting.

"Ok boys, its time to put on 'The Suits', yes everyone." there was a low murmer. 'The Suits' were made of a high tech fibre that was aquired through the raiding of a shipment that was suppossed to be carrying cash, lots of it, of course that was there too. "But I am going to need a strike team, we already have main team, we just need some backup, now before you all put your hands up and yell out ME ME! OH PICK ME!" at that everyone laughed. "I want you to know the chnace of dieing is almost garunteed." everyone was dead silent. "This mission is take down the destroyers once and for all."

"I will go." One burly striker said as he stepped forward.

"Thank you Jake."

"As will I." another striker said, and he was followed by 12 others.

"Good, 14 strikers along with 5 higherups, 19, a good amount. Now, everybody suit up, and the volunteers meet with me." Everybody suited up in thick white suits and they all loaded themselves up with guns.

"You 14 strikers are going to be going with Me, Tom, Erika and Juan and Jerome. this is the job: place explosives at key points in the structure, and blow it up, this will most likely take us all down as well."

"Then why are you going sir?"

"Because I must, if the Strikers fall apart after I die, so be it, but as long as I see the destroyers dead, I am a happy man. Now, we all go in, only 10 of us will be carrying the explosives, the other 9 will cover us. They will nto expect a direct attack on thier building, so they won't expect to be attacked. We specialized in closed warfare, so we will have an advantage, are we understood?"

"Yes."

"Good, lets move." Everyone left, John stayed behind and called Meg.

"Soon I know, but this is the biggest job you may ever get."

((Erm...yes....no spelling mistake at all

*Whistles innocently))

"All right. PALMER!"

Palmer stumbled to the front of the croud.

"Green, this is Palmer. He's in charge of the investigation, Palmer this is Lisa Green. Your new partner. Show her around."

Palmer's eyes went wide for a split second, then back to the ususal. This would complicate things.

"Sir, I'm really bus-"

"So am I. Show her around or show yourself to the unemployed line."

Palmer turned to Green. "Follow me."

((Just noticed., almost Palmer turned green......))

((Hmm... her current choice of name is causing some amusement...))

Green followed Palmer. "Sorry for intruding on your work," she said. She leaned closer. "So I'm here supposedly to get some cooperation going between State and Local police... how likely do you think that is?"

"This is what we've gotten on the case so far." Said Mike. He gestured at the desk. On it were pictures from around the building. Including some of John and Tom. There were, however no pictures of Meg. Mike had removed those after learning that she was apparently helping Donnie.

He looked at Green, guaging her reaction to the pictures. She looked familiar, but he couldn't quite place it.

Archived