Home

Gang Wars

Curt-Man

"Well, part of it is because I know you wouldn't be stupid enough to work under your real name, part of it's because your FBI profile is strangely classified." A pause. "But mostly, it's because out of the fifteen from Twin Falls, Teri's the one that most resembles you." He looked at the profile. "Mother's maiden name was Grant, studied at the FBI academy in D.C....." he kept reading the rest of her personal information off the profile.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Call him an acquaintance, then," the woman answered. "Somebody you know. Donnie, I'd know if you were FBI." She shook her head. "But this amusing conversation has gone on long enough. If you have any real problems, don't hesitate to call."

She cut the connection before he could say anything else and returned to Palmer. She approached him from behind this time and managed to see what he was looking at. She smirked, but as she moved to sit down across from him, the smirk was gone.

"That's done," she said. "Anything else you'd like me to do?"

Green smiled. "This is far more interesting than state police assignments." She glanced at a clock nearby. "Oh, my! I should get going." She scribbled a phone number on a piece of paper. "If possible, I'd like to know when something happens. Here's my number. I'll see you later."

She stood and hurried out.

"Well like I said, we go in, plant charges and blow up the place. 10 will be carrying charges the rest willl be covering us. Us Strikers are good at close quarters warfare, so we will have an advantage, but most of us will die, but if you're as good as Meg, you'll be just fine." John smirked.

"Plan on it? no, care if I do or not? nope. by the way, we leave tomorrow morning, 6:00, make yourself comfortable." John said as they arrived in the heart of the Striker base. John walked off, he passed Tom and as he did so he whispered.

"Keep an eye on her." And no one does that better then Tom.

The woman, whose real name was Amy nodded and found a place to rest. Once there, she called Teri and informed her of the current situation.

"Good to know," Teri said. "Thanks."

She cut the connection and turned to look in the mirror. She'd removed the wig and makeup she'd worn as Green and changed into relaxed clothes. Then, she went back to the police station and went into Logan's office without knocking.

"Good evening, Logan," she said quietly. Logan was one of the few that knew Teri by her real name... and a visit from her was never a good thing.

John came out, a very serious solemn look on his face.

"We go now." John said as he motioned for the team to follow him. They all went to van they were going to cram into. John got in the driver seat.

"Hold onto something, plan is, we smash into their front door, get out and you all know the plan form there." John said, then he started up the car.

Logan sighed. "All right, but I'm gonna be there."

----------

Donnie put down the phone, and walked to the door. He was holding a box full of envelopes. He immediately put them out next to the dumpster. Tomorrow was going to be the day.

He also beeped Mike simply with the word "Tomorrow"

John drove there fast. Once the building was in sight, yet still far away he floored it.

"Get Ready!" John yelled. He drive towards it as fast as the van could go...And then, SMASH! they plowed through the door of the building. John and the other strikers got out, John and a few others grabbed explosives and ran with cover fire from the other team members.

Logan stood up and led her to Mike's desk. He was speaking on two phones at once and typing on the computer. He saw Logan approaching, and recognized Teri. He signaled for them to wait. He seemed to be arguing with two people at once. Finally he hung up.

"Yeah, what's going on?"

-----

The day of the attack a small group of people met in a garage. They all wore some green item of clothing

"All right, everyone ready?"

"Yeah."

"Know who the target is?"

They nodded.

"All right. Let's get rolling."

John ran along side with Tom, they were heading for the stairs to go to the top floor. only a few destroyers had even noticed they were there and reacted, but they were gunned down. John ran as fast he could up the stairs wiht Tom shooting anyone he could see.

They got to the top of the stairs eventually, while some of the other strikers had already set thier explosives and were just fighting off destroyers. John opened the door and Tom ran in shooting as he went, John followed with explosives under one arm and a gun in the other, him and Tom were working as one. Destoryers were easy to take down.

Archived