Home

Gang Wars

Curt-Man

The word spread of the attack Cerberus did, even if they covered it up by using destroyer outfits, like a fire on motor oil. The black Lincoln, with the three heads of the cerberus painted onto it's back doors and hood on a metallic silver, drove to a tall office building near the downtown police station. Two men, dressed in suits and had the cerberus heads as a pin on their left chests, came out and opened the door for Thomas that got out of the car. He had that smile on his face that meant something big was about to happen soon.

"Jackie, get the word going around that we're about to hit the destroyers" he said after getting up to his main office all the way in the top floor. He gave a look to his secretary that gave him that lusty smile she was known of in the gang and left to spread the word. He smiled and went into his office to check the lates news and reports that waited for him on the mahogany desk

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You don't think I trust you?...well you'd be right." John grinned. "I do trust your abilities however, yeah if ya want a little extra I can give it to you." John said as he started to walk away.

"Make yourself comfortable, I gotta check on the situation." John yelled back to her and then headed up to an office.

Gang Name:Black Destroyers

Gang Outfit:Pinstripe Jackets,Brown pants,and Loafers

Char Name:Kyle Capone

Position In Gang:Leader and Computer Guy

Appearance:Jet Black Hair, Leather Blazer, Brown Pants, Nike Tennis shoes

Equipment: 12 inch hunting knife, Double Colt Single Action Armies, and an MP40 Sub Machine Gun hidden under his coat

Rival Gang:White Strikers and Russian Mafiya

Brief Bio: Great-Grandson of great Gang leader of the 20's,Al Capone. He continues the Italian-style 20's gang look, with the traditional pinstripe and Sub Machine Guns. He is now preparing to assault the Strikers at their source...

(10 minutes earlier)

I was in my office at my computer, Looking over the blueprints of the Striker warehouse that one of my contacts in the Striker gang had formulated. I got tired of work, and walked out on to the balcony of that building on the corner of 32nd and 3rd streets,and I saw a couple of White Strikers a couple of blocks down, in an open courtyard, fighting hand-to-hand. I turned to Allan, my second-in command. "Go get me my Klashnikov with the 10 time sight," I ordered him. "Yessir!" he said obediently. A couple minutes later, he returned with the High powered rifle. I took it and dug the butt into my shoulder, and lined up the sights. "Dead" I said. I fired once, then twice. My aim was true. You could hear the flesh rip even from this far away. "That should teach Johnny not to let his men into the wide open places.They might end up with a bullet in them."

"Well, it seems we're gunna have all out warfare soon, I guess I better pack some bigger sh*t" John said as he started for the armory. When he got there, he opened it went in, got another shoulder holster, out in a colt and got 4 hip holsters, 2 at the sides and 2 at the back, he then got a desert eagle, a walter and 2 more colts and put them in. Of course before leaving he grabbed a Jackhammer, fastest shotgun ever invented then left.

(Present)

"Sonnofa gun!" I yelled. After The Striker's little run in with my rifle, it seems that a rival gang assaulted them before I could get to them. "I should have gone!" I cursed at myself. "Allan,Go get my GPS, C3, Carbine, and Street Sweeper" I barked. "We've got some hunting and sabotage to do."

Suddnenly Donnie's car crashed into the garage, hitting the two guards outside in the process.

"WHAT THE!?" Said one of the guards inside. He looked in. "There's no one in he-"

The trunk opened and Donnie jumped out, he shot the guard with the shotgun, turned and shot another one. He jumped back into the trunk for cover while he reloaded. Bullets bounced off the car as the guards opened fire. Donnie jumped back out, grabbed the guard's submachine gun and opened fire on the rest of the guards.

(No, JM's attacking the Destroyers... which will get him approached by Meg after a while... especially since he's likely to get away with what he's doing...)

"Ready as always," Meg answered. "I've made my decision. I want extra of this explosive you've got, if you don't mind. You know I like experimenting with new things."

"Greed, well nowadays it is, we both want all the power. But when both gangs first started it was because the leader of the destroyers killed the leader of the strikers brother, which, of course pissed off the strikers, so they went after the destroyers brother, which pissed off the destroyers which in turn meant warfare." John explained.

Meanwhile in the Black Destroyers' garage, Donnie had wiped out most of the guards. The rest were retreating until backup arrived. He quickly began searching for something to help him blow up the limos. He didn't just want to blow them up, he wanted to make a statement with them. He looked in the supply closet, and grinned. He'd found his thing.

Donnie found what he was looking for. There was a drain cleaner with some chemicals that when burned with gasoline would cause green smoke. A perfect signal. He grabbed the can, and went to the limos. He began siphoning half the gasoline out of each one, and pouring the drain cleaner in.

Archived