Home

Gang Wars

Curt-Man

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donnie finished doing the limos. Now he just needed a way to blow them up without risking damage to himself. He began looking for something he could use as a fuse, when he saw a row of monitors. One of them showed Meg, and one of them showed John and Tom splitting up. He recognized all of them.

The White Strikers were coming. they'd do his dirty work. He sat on the guard's chair and waited.

John saw Meg's signal and signaled to Tom. Tom immediatly turned and disappeared.

Tom came back a few minutes later and signaled he found dead guards. John signaled to both of them to meet up back outside. "Someone hit them before we could, although they haven't blown up the Limos yet, so we destroy all the cameras then blow up the Limos, unless either of you have a better plan." Tom shook his head.

"Done, move out." Tom went down another hallway, and John went back down the way he came. He disconected all the cords and tilted all the cameras on his way. He got to the garage, Tom was already there, he had alreay shot all the cameras.

"Lets do this quick." John said as them two men went to work with the explosives.

Meg got there and started placing explosives. When she was done, she glanced around. She took a couple of steps toward the room where Donnie was hiding. Then, as if reconsidering, she turned quickly and left. But on her way out, she dropped a slip of paper. As she did not turn back to pick it up, it seemed she did it by accident...

((Curt, neither of your guys saw the slip of paper... it's for Donnie, ok?))

"I know you toyed with the limos," the note read. "To be honest, I'm quite impressed with how well you've survived to this point. Give me a call. I want to talk with you. We'll arrange a meeting. Don't worry... I don't want to kill you."

Then, her phone number.

Donnie pocketed the note, and ran out to the roof. He quickly slid down the fire escape. He looked around, there were two motorcycles parked in the alley. He took one and sped off.

As soon as the limos detonated, green smoke erupted from the building. The message was clear: The Green Slickers were back.

"Relax, John," Meg said quietly. "It's better this way, actually. Yes, people will think the job was done by the Green Slickers... you remember them, right? But so long as people think they did this, you can attack the Destroyers in some other way... catch them by surprise. See, they'll be thinking of going after the Slickers. Then, you attack and they aren't sure who to go after... nice, yeah?"

Donnie rode back to his hideout, making sure he wasn't followed. Now things would get interesting. He looked over his plans. Now the Destroyers would come after them for revenge, the smaller gangs to gain respect and territory, and probably the Strikers in fear that they'd strike back for abandoning them.

What none of those gangs knew was that the Slickers currently consisted of Donnie and a few close friends, and didn't currently have any territories.

That would soon change. The Slickers had been the most benevolent gang to civilians, and the ones in what used to be their territories remember that. He could count on something the others could not: Support from non-gang members. He took out the slip of paper, and looked at it. He'd call later, for now he needed rest.

On her way back home, Meg stopped at a pay phone. Without putting any money in it, she dialed a phone number. When it connected, she listened for a second before responding.

"Yeah, it worked," she said. "But the Green Slickers are making a comeback... they've taken credit for the blow, which puts the Strikers in a good place to demolish the Destroyers... Yes, I believe John is working on a plan for that... Yes, I left the note... Yeah, I'm on my way home now..." Then, to herself as she walked away from the phone, "Hang up without good-byes... that's my trademark!"

In a slightly less good mood, she returned to her house.

Meg hurried over to a bank of pay phones in the hallway of the house. There was only one person who'd be calling this number.

"Good evening, Donnie," Meg said. Her voice was modified by a device inside the phone itself. Donnie would have been able to tell he was speaking to a woman, but who it was would have been impossible to tell.

Archived