Home

Gang Wars

Curt-Man

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We'll get to that," Meg told him. "Have a little patience."

She paused for a second before going on. "We've been keeping our eyes open, Donnie. We know you're rebuilding the Green Slickers. Congratulations. The Slickers were always the best of the gangs... until you were forced to be the Survivor."

She paused to hear what he would say to this.

"I can well believe it," Meg laughed. "But I'm thinking of outside ears... in fact, this conversation has gone on too long. Find another phone. Call another number." She gave him another phone number and hung up. She pushed the pay phone she'd used into the wall and it dropped out of sight. Meg closed up that section of the wall and waited.

Meg tossed a leather object in Donnie's direction. "Open it."

In the growing darkness, it was barely possible to make out that this was an FBI ID.

"You're gonna want to reach for your guns, now, aren't you, Donnie?" she said quietly. "You still want me to talk?"

"You're working on getting the Slickers back where they were," Meg told him. "So I'll tell you when John comes up with a plan to down the Destroyers. You make the attack, make the Strikers look like fools, and put the Slickers back where they belong... perfect revenge for you and good-bye Destroyers for me!"

John returned to base and made an announcement to everyone.

"Our little plan failed, somehow the Green Slickers are back and they took credit for the explosions, so we have to come up with a new plan, although the higher-ups and I are concocting a plan, suggests are always welcome, that is all." And John went to his office.

"A stronger revenge?" Meg asked. "What good would it do you? You used to be allies until they seemed to ignore what was happening to you. But do you know the facts, Donnie?"

She paused thoughtfully. "And you needn't worry about the Strikers coming after you once the Slickers are back in place. You have us behind you. They won't be able to touch you... they'll be forced to work with you if they want to survive."

Archived