Home

I want to paly the good characters!!!

Murf

^ there is a way you can do just that, just go to the hero settings and switch the jedi to "timer" and turn the timer down to "always" so they will always be available, then set the time until you can spawn as them again to 0 (or the lowest number available) and there you go!

I meant for the Advanced Classes

Don't give me that hogwash about "balance", that is the lamest excuse ever. Let's just say you got clobbered by all the jet troopers, well when your on the republic you get to do the clobberin'! It's balanced. All the balance argument in my opinion is just whinning poor sportmanship.

Your opinion indeed. How is that balanced? As TK said, that's the opposite of balanced gameplay!

The point of playing a game is to have fun (and other points, but I play for fun) and a sign of a good game is where everyone has fun. I think you'll find the fun leaves once you are on the recieving end of a Jet Trooper swarm.

Poor sportsmanship? Ever thought it might be people trying to make the game more fun for everyone, as metioned above?

I know I've probably come across as offencive, and I'm sorry for that- I'm not attacking you personally, it's just that your opinion- and I realise that is all it is, is quite opposite to mine.

If you haven't already, play some instant, it lets you play against bots which can be just the right difficulty for many people I know, and you'll never suffer from lag. I play Instant Action more often than I play Online, because I suffer from awful lag, often unplayable. Against bots it's pretty easy to unlock the characters and it's fun to use them. Try it anyway, if you don't like it fine, but maybe you will! :)

No offense taken. Thanks for not bashing me. I see your point too. I was frustrated when I wrote that. I just miss SWBF and being able to just start out as Dark Trooper and Jet Trooper. Remember the good time on one of those maps (I think Cloud City - ground map) where you could sit up top and pick them off as they come out.

Heroes vary with the server. You can set the parameters on how to unlock Heroes. It may be easy to do, it may be hard to do, but it's whatever the server decides.

Unlocking the 5th class requires at least 5 kills (or was it 7?), and the 6th requires 12 kills.

The bots get them immediately, but you have to earn them. Balanced or not, that's just how they decided to make the game. It's an award/bonus.

Archived