Home

What will you name your children?

VampireNaomi

If you ever get children, what kind of names will you give them and why?

I'd like to have two sons. They would be called Tauno Johannes and Ilmari Edward. Tauno is the name of my father and grandfather, and I'd like to make it a family tradition. Johannes is the Finnish version of Jonathan. I chose is because of Jonathan Crane.

Ilmari is the name of my other grandfather and I think it's a lovely name. Edward comes straight from Edward Nygma. The Finnish version for Edward (Eetvartti) is horrible, so I'm not calling my son that. I just hope that if I ever get these sons they won't find out that they were named after Batman villains.

So, how about you?

I'm undecided on the subject of children....but if I do want them I would definitely adopt considering there's already a billion too many children overpopulating the world and a huge percentage of them don't even have parents.

But if I had a daughter I would definitely name her Audrey, which is probably my favorite name.

Son wise....I'm not to sure. I love the name Simon, yet "Simon Hyman" is NOT a smart move. I also dig the name "Chavez" which might work a tad better.

Wait wait wait... are you Finnish? There's a girl from Finland here in Japan!

And I don't want children. I do like the name Dante though...

Yes, I am. Do you know from which part of Finland that girl is from?

Dante? Now that's an interesting pick.

but if I do want them I would definitely adopt considering there's already a billion too many children overpopulating the world and a huge percentage of them don't even have parents.

Does it matter where you'd adopt, or is everything fine? I salute you if you adopt one day. It's a quite expensive and tiring project.

Does it matter where you'd adopt, or is everything fine?

I'm not gonna look that far into the future. I'm gonna wait a decade or two.

I salute you if you adopt one day. It's a quite expensive and tiring project.

Raising a child is an expensive and tiring project in general.

I'll call one Samuel or Samantha depending on gender, and should a second pop along it'll be Maxwell or Maxine.

.. ;)

But seriously, I'm not sure at all. This is the kind of thing that I've given 0 thought to, and nothing comes to mind whatsoever. Also, nothing that I expect to be having to give thought too for quite a while!

• 2 weeks later...

If I'll ever have children (and if they won't be retarded :D), I'd rather have a girl (don't know why) and I think I'm gonna name her "Melissa" (like Mercyful Fate's second album), or if I'll have a boy (that won't be retarded :D) I would name him "Lemmy" (I think Lemmy doesn't need any kind of introduction).

Archived