Home

Anybody still reading this board...Jo might return!

Jo

Yes, you have heard right. Hearing about the new changes I think I may return to good ol' Galaxies. From what i've been gather about this upgrade, the World of Warcraft Clone, it may be just want i want. Now depending on the charging system and depending on you guys (corzip, tebs are all i know of) i might just come back and try it. I was wondering if either of you have tried it out on TestCenter and whatnot. I really really miss all my friends in SWG and would like to see a change that will allow my return to the game.

Thanks all

Jo

heya Jo. Well many people are comming back again. Me and Corzip are still playing the game, I think it will only be us in the end, lol :p Well I have tried it, not used to the controls, but it looks fun and promising, but I actually cant tell untill it commes out the 15th. I will miss my CH, but they say it will come back eventually, and hopefully.

i know whats happening to hit. i just want to know how you like it based on your testing so far. further ill need help after its actually released by telling me how lag is. after CU lag was terrible. so bad i couldnt even play the game at all. If its improved that will probably be the one thing that brings me back.

maybe when its released one of you would be willing to lend me an account for a day or so to see how it is???i know you arn't that willing to do that, but it would be for the common good of bringing ME back :D let me know..cause as soon as 15th rolls around ill be putting galaxies on and setting it at school to download all the patching.

well if i could find any of ou willing to let me borrow an account for like...2 days or so, one day to run all the huge updates at my school on the highspeed and then a day to actually test it all out. I would really like to come back but want to even see if ill be able to play it at all...:(

i take it you havent even touched galaxies since you have dial up to know?I know I'll hear it from anybody i try to borrow an account from, and that's to just buy it a month and try it. Well i dont wanna waste 15 dollars of mine or my moms money for 1 month of a game i find out after 2 days i cant play because SOE cant resolve the lag issues that came with CU....

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm while i never played the original i must say not being able to haev hybrid professions was a draw back, just finished my trial period tho :p (and have 2 download 22hrs worth of files) *feels like hes downloading google onto his comp*

well i have given them their chance. And i wanted badly to stya around, but i wont be. i have tried it with CU and NGE both and SOE pretty much disappoints me. Im out 30 dollars plus because i cant get a refund on TOOW because id idnt buy before nov 3, which i just read today. I will send out once again..another leaving game email, with full contact info who wants to talk to me, i hope i run into you in another game. i myself am gonna head over to WoW again and try my best there. im heading to eisley and giving all of my stuff to a chosen noob of my choice and will promptyl delete my character by the end of the week. I will log in from time to time to let anyone say their last goodbyes, but by Friday Dec 1, Jordan Forerunner will cease to exist. I appreciate all the friends i ever made on the server and hope i can find the same community in any other game i might go to. (LOTR: Online is what i plan on when it comes out)

Much Love

Jordan Forerunner, at one point Jo-Dae Daulas

Danny in the Living Realm. :D

well im over at Aegwynn as i told you, but i have characters on Bloodscalp,Eonar, Llane(where zeto used to hang),Daggerspine, and Detheroc. My manager and a coworker kept switching servers, hopefully this will be their last move, i might try to balance out a character on there and one over with you guys. Let me know if your alliance or horde so i know what i should be making. I will most likely go Paladin if you are Alliance. ..You can contact me on Aegwynn where im currently horde by messaging Dangmar

• 2 weeks later...

Archived