Home

2 more dbl saber ideas

mjpb3

I'm justs going on an assumption here, but are you are a woman?

What I would like clairification on Jedi_Knight707, is what in the 'wide world of sports' does gender have to do with mjpb3's mod request?

Just curious JK707! ;)

@ mjpb3 those are some interesting hilt designs! :D

What I would like clairification on Jedi_Knight707, is what in the 'wide world of sports' does gender have to do with mjpb3's mod request?

Yes, I thought it was an odd question, too.

Hmm... I guess my dbl saber ideas are a bit 'feminine' maybe?

@ mjpb3 those are some interesting hilt designs! :D

Thanks ;)

I love my saber oldflash made for me so much I was hoping someone might decide to take a stab at these as well. It would be something fun to add to Kotor, at least :)

Also, I noticed on PCGM that 'my' dblsaber has been downloaded quite a few times, so perhaps others have an interest in different styles of lightsabers as well... :)

Those hilts are cool looking. Very nicely done oldflash. Different to be sure from everything else. Very fem... I mean atristic. ;)

Oh, for heaven's sake...

Ok, for clarification, I am female. From now on, if you see a request from me, it will more than likely be for something 'feminine' because I am female.

Guess what? My Revan is even female. So yes... I like feminine items for her. If that bothers you, don't look at my requests any more.

I don't know why everyone is making such a big deal about my request being 'feminine'. I guess I can only make requests for 'masculine' stuff???

i think he was just teasing. guys can be silly like that.

heck i'm a guy, and i dont mind my female characters having 'feminine' items ;) even if i can't bring myself to have a female pc :p

I can understand teasing, but 2 posts in the same thread about how 'feminine' my lightsaber ideas are is just a wee bit too much...

It's not even remotely funny anymore :|

I was kidding. Like I said I thought they looked cool. Nothing wrong with them being a little girly.

Edit: Just wanted to add, my comment wasn't even aimed at you being a girl. It was actually poking fun at you being straight out asked if you where a girl becuase you like "flowery things".... Well that was the intent at least.

Archived