Home

My SWBF2 PC Patch Wish List

daventry

Sounds good to me, although they would be extreamly slow firing and hard to manuver. Of course that's obviously sort of the point, they just sit there and dish out damage. Maybe the SPHA-T shouldn't be controllable at all and just a destroyable CP? Basicly just a huge destroyable structure units spawn around (or inside?) but it has the ability to fire huge damaging lasers and of course some self defense turrets players can man. Instead of having someone inside the thing shooting though, the shots would be fired by a clone commander acting as a spotter, pointing out targets and then all active SPHA-T's would fire at the target, then he would wait until they recharged before choosing another target. Just an idea, although maybe it's too complicated, I suppose if they could make a drivable AT-AT for Hoth why not one of these guys for Geonosis? I guess I just like the idea as it gives commanders more of an important position, at least for Geonosis.

Of course the SPHA-T wouldn't appear in every map, in many cases it would probably be replaced by it's smaller cousin the UT-AT, (Where appropriate of course.)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived