Home

Things I'd like to see in Future EU

Alkonium

The EU is open to many possibilities right now, and this is my opinion on what should happen in the future:

1. Jacen Solo and Tenel Ka's daughter should be named Padmé

2. Ben Skywalker should get Qui-Gon Jinn's lightsaber

3. The Galactic Alliance should at least be renamed either "The New New Republic", "The New Republic" or simply "The Galactic Republic"

4. Zonama Sekot should join the Republic and be represented in the senate by a Yuuzhan Vong.

5. It should be revealed that Anakin Solo didn't really die at Myrkr.

1. Jacen Solo and Tenel Ka's daughter should be named Padmé
Why? Do they even know who Padme is?

2. Ben Skywalker should get Qui-Gon Jinn's lightsaber
Shouldn't he make his own?

3. The Galactic Alliance should at least be renamed either "The New New Republic", "The New Republic" or simply "The Galactic Republic"
I agree.

4. Zonama Sekot should join the Republic and be represented in the senate by a Yuuzhan Vong.
I hope the Vong fade into obscurity.

5. It should be revealed that Anakin Solo didn't really die at Myrkr.
Please no.

Why? Do they even know who Padme is?

Yes, they found out in Dark Nest I, with R2 replaying footage from ROTS

Shouldn't he make his own?

Yes, but it would be a good prequel tie-in

I agree.

yes

I hope the Vong fade into obscurity.

Speak for yourself, I liked the idea of the Vong.

Please no.

Well what about if he appears as a Force Ghost?

Anakin died at the end of the films, I can't see any reason to extend upon his story, or ferment piss into his own name...I, like many others, don't like the idea of the Vong, and do hope they never come back again. Typical lazy science fiction writing at it's premium :(

I totally agree with everything Kansai Rone and Prime have said, the Yuuzhan Zong are ridiculous, I hate the whole idea of them.

No force ghost, Anakin wasn't trained.

Ben should make his own.

The New Republic or Galactic Republic.

What did they see from ROTS?

I agree with you. Especially on the comment of the Yuuzhan Vong being ridiculous.

I see no problem with the YV representing Sekot, they are its original inhabitants.

Didnt anakins ghost permanently fade away in the Dark Empire series... (nb. this was portrayed as the Sebastian Shaw Ghost ! :p)

I dunno, Im having a little bit of trouble with the Dark Nest Trilogy. I love all the jedi/force discussion, but the "ant people" stuff is just so 1950s B sci-fi IMO :(

But I havent even finished the first book yet :( been very busy

mtfbwya

Yeah, you people need to learn to read. Anakin Solo. He died, not coming back. He was supposidly a force ghost int he later NJO books, can't remember if it was just Jacen going crazy or if it really was Anakin. Been reading too much Dune recently.

1. I hope not. I'd rather it be a more Dathomir-ish name.

2. His saber is still around? Either way, Ben should make his own as do all the other Jedi do.

3. Eh... it'll probably be renamed soon enough.

4. Wouldn't kill me if it never happened. You'd think it'd take awhile for an alien race to get over generations of hatred and stuff.

Kurgan ! what was that !!??

Alkonium, Anakins "ghost" is NOT in the NJO. It is a projection of him by Zonama Zekot. It cannot exist anywhere outside zonama zekot, as the sentient planet is projecting the image of the young jedi who was there as described in "Rogue Planet"

for this oversight your homwork : re-read Rogue Planet, Dark Empire and The NJO :p

I like the idea of young ben Skywalker being anxious about the force... maybe he'll grow up and just want to be a farmboy

@StarWarsPhreak "The Tooth......The Tooth! Remeber the Tooth!!" :p

mtfbwya

I dunno, Im having a little bit of trouble with the Dark Nest Trilogy. I love all the jedi/force discussion,
There is some interesting stuff. I like that they are showing the flaws of the Jedi's views introduced by the NJO series, especially in Unseen Queen. Also the Republic/Jedi toubles are kind of neat, not to mention the serious Jedi infighting. About time some of those punks got straightened out. :)

but the "ant people" stuff is just so 1950s B sci-fi IMO :(
Yeah, heaven forbid they used cliched sci-fi concepts and aliens :rolleyes::D

But yes, they suck. At least Zaina is an improvement over the original characters. They are so cute when they make their click-click noises and complete each others sentences.

The Galactic Federation?

:D

And just wondering what happen to Jinn's saber? surely it must be pretty trashed by now? anyone see obi-wans saber in A new hope? it looked pretty darn beaten up and thats probably just been stuck in a draw on tatooine for 20 years i dread to think what Jinns saber would be like.

obisaber6dr.jpg

I agree with everything in Primes first post, except for one thing: I want one book devoted entirely to the Yuuzhan Vong, including their suicidal addicting to self-cannibalism two weeks after the war. Thats right, I want a book about the Yuuzhan Vong sitting around and eating themselves into extinction.

I agree with everything in Primes first post, except for one thing: I want one book devoted entirely to the Yuuzhan Vong, including their suicidal addicting to self-cannibalism two weeks after the war. Thats right, I want a book about the Yuuzhan Vong sitting around and eating themselves into extinction.

sounds like an idea for a fanfic you should write to get it out of your system :p

Kurgan.... have you subtituted force long posting for spammage !!!

mtfbwya

• 3 weeks later...

How about a ewok Sith Lord thrown together with the Nests? Actually a "Twookie" would be better, for those who knows what that is.

Jacen Solo Should be turned to the Dark Side (quite reasonable with the things he did to protect Tenel Ka), and would eventually kill his sister in a duel. And Tenel Ka would die in Child Birth with yet another pair of twins. Luke would die fighting Jacen showing little Ben the way.

Its history all over again, shadowing its past.

Archived