Home

Hardest Map?

RaV™

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think he does, he just have alot of health, have that super geonosis ring blsater, and not only that, he has boba/jango fett's wrist rocket..... the trick is to be dark trooper, don't charge up, instaead keep him down as long as possible with the stunner, and let your teammates do the real damage, WARNING: do not use rocket luncher, it's the most retarted weapon you can use in a crowd of your teammates....

I found Hoth a rather easy level...once you get past the second objective. So, I would have to agree with Hoth being the hardest level. Though Kashyyyk is rather tough, especially at the oile generator.

For protecting the oil objective I just used an Republic Heavy Trooper for the tanks that the CIS used, but whenever there was a small arms fire (SBD'S and magnaguards, etc) I switched to it's secondary weapon, but this was after I tried three different ways to approach this my first attempt was easily stopped when I tried a frontal attack.

i found naboo soooo hard in the story mode. i still haven't beaten it yet so i haven't been to mustafar and i have no clue what "Gizor Delso" your talkin bout. :(.

"Gizor Delso" is the final objective in Mustafar, so he would be considered the "boss" of the level.

On Kashyyyk, I use a Heavy Trooper to eliminate the assualt vehicles, then I switch to a Clone Commander or a Clone Trooper. Anyway, I know what to do, I have complete the story mode and started another one last night. Now, I'm at Kashyyyk: Line in the Sand. Interesting....we are talking about that exact level.

Archived