Home

Has anyone stood up to the cheaters yet?

MxBxZ

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird. Seems like a shader issue or something. I might check it out when I have time.

Which are the RGB sabers and True View? Bug fixes, or balance fixes? ...Or are they map enhancements?
They're improvements over the basejka systems for both. It doesn't affect the gameplay so I don't think it's a problem.

It's probably not totally a shader issue if simply changing the core from black to white stops the core from being transparentized.

I checked by axing shader portions except BlendFuncGL_SRC_ALPHA GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA, which you really have no choice but to keep because the texture uses transparent pixels.

It's due to the fact that the saber's color is dead black, and the Byss shield tries to shine blue light through saber blade textures. The game, having no other idea what to change the black saber color into, turns it blue. You can tell this is so because you can make out a faint outline of the glow as the shield moves.

In short, you can't fix it.

The purpose of that section was to imply that you're completely welcome to modders making stripped down versions of the OJP code for their own purposes. In fact, all the currently existing mods use OJP to various degrees.

It doesn't mean that we personally make changes for every single player.

It is almost the same as basejka. I tried out TrueView, it's just a slightly different, less useless angle for the first person saber. Almost exactly as in JO.

Heh. I loaded ojp on a single-player game. No RGB saber, but Staff from the start - but buggy cutscenes. Still, I gotta say thanks to OJP's creators. The bug was that camera mode didn't work, so I got to run around and see how Raven scripted the game! Awesomely simple. And funny, kicking myself around. Bwa-hahaha!

Archived