Home

Heroes..?

sith1001

Play Mos Eisley Assault (tat2_eli). You can play as ALL the Heroes in the game. In fact, both teams are made up soley of Heroes. And Anakin (Episode III) is on the "Villians" team (and you can also play as the much taller Darth Vader on the same side!).

If you don't see any servers hosting this map, you can host it yourself quite easily.

Yeah, but the music starts to get really cheesy and you hear songs that aren't even in the game. Whenever i play with a friend they always use push, which sucks cause villians don't have that, except Darth Maul. The heroes and villans also say cheesy phrases after awhile, especially Obi-Wan.

Ah well, people who make "ownage" videos never seem to use in-game music (unless they use the opening Star Wars theme, but usually they just favor goth, grunge or heavy metal type music). Maybe that makes them cheesier, but there you go.

Well, let's see which villians had push in the movies:

The villians get grip and lightning though, which the Heroes don't (the Heroes also don't get jetpacks like the villlians do!). ;)

Do the Heroes say anything? For me they're always silent (well except for the usual groans and cries when they get damaged). No voices... but then it seems like ever since I installed the full game all the voice commands have been utterly silent.. weird!

Ya they do say things. They are pretty cheesy too.

I think Anakin should be on the Republic though. He only was evil for a small amount of time before being known as Vader.

In the PC version? Weird. Cheesey or not I should be hearing SOMETHING. I wonder what's wrong?

My Heroes and Villians say lots of cheesey things!!! (But mostly the heroes)

Like when they die this Adi Saccura or something like that says "The force is with me always!" when she dies.

And when Obi-Wan fights, after he get hit he says "I guess democarcy/negotiations is out of the question them!"

They all say wierd stuff when they die too!

are you sure your PC isn't broken? maybe you'll have to reinstall the game because ppl say stuff (taht's ACUTALLY intellgent!!!!!!) in the game

when you get headshot on rebels: just like shooting wamp rats hun kid?

obi spawns: general kenobi reporting for duty

obi dies: alough i'm leaving, the force will be with you always

han spawns: alright! don't get your shorts up in a knot

leia spawns: what have you gotten us into this time?

luke dies : awww... iwas just getting started

gervous random quote: your screams are music to my audio receptors (only seem to be in mos esily)

boba fett: 100, 200, 300! you guys are making me rich! (only in hero deathmtach)

etc..... there are crazy amouts of stuff that they say, just when you think you heard everthing, they say somethign new....

Yeah I haven't tried Instant Action yet. I'm speaking soley of MP.

I have a soundblaster live! card. What do you have?

Motherboard ACS75(?). But if it's programmed to not have voice in MP, it shouldn't matter what audio card you have...

Archived