Home

LEAST favorite hero?

RaV™

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok this may upset some ppl but yoda isn't to good against OTHER jedi im not saying he sucks at fighting like, actual soldiers because he rocks at that. when im playing assault in mos eisly and im facing my friend, i have to force push him, jump on top of him and beat the **** outa him like some ganster from new york! just to kill him!

Anyone with a blaster other than Han Solo. He can steal vehicles! But I prefer the Jedi overall, specifically Mace Windu(for the smash attack), Aayla Secura(for the two lightsabers) and Darth Maul(for the double-bladed lightsaber[my personal favourite lightaber type])

Leia is used very badly from what I've seen in multiplayer. She's supposed to be the only sniper hero (other than jango). Just because she has thermal d's doesn't mean she is designed to run out in a crowd of enemies. Unfortunately, she is the hero only in tight areas, so she's not very useful.

My least fav are both dudes with force lightning (wookie dude for good guys)

Those heroes are awesome....

They're the only ones he likes... For some stupid reason. Aayla is the only hero besides Grievous and Maul who have two blades, making her just as good as Darth Maul, (Grievous is too slow). Theres nothing wrong with Anakin and the only bad thing about Vader is his sprint attack.

Archived