Home

LEAST favorite hero?

RaV™

I find neither Leia nor Han to be very useful heroes in combat. Haven't tried Jango or Chewie, but Boba is pretty sweet. And all the Jedis seem to be very useful over your standard soldier, so no complaints there.

To to clarify, I'm not commenting on how well they look, or the lines they speak - rather, I'm only commenting on their utility on the battlefield.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't have to be how powerful the utility is, maul's attack power is exceptionally low, he's a favorite because he can do a lot of fancy moves before the enemy has a chance to get up. Trust me though, the designers of SBF2 spent a lot of time evening out the stats of the hero players. A unit may have much more potential than it appears they do.

They're the only ones he likes... For some stupid reason. Aayla is the only hero besides Grievous and Maul who have two blades, making her just as good as Darth Maul, (Grievous is too slow). Theres nothing wrong with Anakin and the only bad thing about Vader is his sprint attack.

I hate Aayla because I was expecting her to be more of a Legolas, but to me she's more of a Gimli with to axes. Grievous I hate because... I just do, I don't know why :smash: . Vader just moves to slow, and I can never get Anikins hits to connect. And no; my reasons aren't stupid its just an opinion.

she does, but then she still suck..... (read NJO, new jedi order series)

least favoriate:

leia

chewie

jango (but boba is wicked)

han (so underpowered)

mace windu (1st attack sucks, 2nd attack rocks, but the 1st one is the one that you use most...)

yoda (he rocks in the movie, i love him, but he's so underpowred in this game, weak short ranged attacks, and no useful force power) but he would own with say... saber throw and lighting!!!!! (and better sprint attack and reg attack...)

favoraites:

OBI all the way!!!! (his sprint attack is the best of all the jedi/sith, owns ppl on both sides and in front)

mual is pretty good

ankin (only thing good is grip spam)

boba (he says funny stuff tahts not corney...)

I know...as I said those heroes are awesome. I find Grievous okay...though overall my least favourite would have to be Jango Fett and Leia. Also, I find Emporer Palpatine (Darth Sidious) quite effective. His sith lightning may not to the most damage, but is still helpful.

oh come on, palpy fryes his teammates more then his enemies...

regular case....

palpy zaps big group of people

killed bob-TK

killed joe-TK

killed dave-TK

killed chris-TK

killed yoda

lol, lighting sucks....

Actually, my buddy Wilhuf and I (he runs the Ascending Force server) played last night - him as Boba Fett, and me as Count Dooku. We were both using Ventrilo and would double team people. We'd stick together and discuss who we were going to take out. Once we zeroed in on someone I'd grip the target, usually a Jedi, from a distance, and he would blast him or her with his guns. It was soooooooooooo funny!!!

Online, people choose Boba Fett or Jango and sit on a glitch 30ft in the air and fire at people which rarely hits or kills anyone. I know everyone likes the Fetts butt they blow in heroe mode. I kill them with ease and blasters just don't have that kick against a lightsaber. Worst villian: Any Fett Worst Heroe: Leia (maybe they should have let her nag people to death like the movies).

mcaib7ed.jpg

Archived