Home

Latest news, new Gromas screenshots

Fracman

Those pics just ooze atmosphere, it's looking right up to the level of quality that I've come to expect from the DF Mod. Whilst there may not be as much interest in the mod (and the JA community in general) as there once was, always remember that there are plenty of people patiently waiting for the next release. :)

Excellent job for Gromas !!!

Very good architecture, details and atmosphere. Hard to wait !

Just one thing could be much better in my opinion : the ground (floor?) textures and forms are too much repetitive.

We are all waiting for the mod !!! sure you will be surprise again with the download.

But we have no always time to come in the forum, the release is long... and there was a virus problem with the forum before, so i suppose that often, people are just looking the news page and go away, as i do.

But i'm sure that if you give a new level to download, people will play it,

Keep the good work, for our pleasure, thanks to the team.

This mod's looking absolutely awesome. Glad to see that each new level gets even better than the previous ones. Quick question for Benevolence... are their any samples of the Gromas music and possibly Detention Center music somewhat previewable? Was cool to here the Testbase music.

Ah, there is still someone here!? ;-)

Thanks for your continuou support!!!

Now to your questions:

Yeah, the floor is a bit strange. Its a smaller texture, something with the floor shader is perhaps wrong, I have to check this.

The "problem" with poll is fixed, I used a count number way too large, now the result is displayed at once.

About the sounds, I don't know, must ask Ben...

Lol the DT... we'll reserve it until the release, of course :D

Excellent job for Gromas !!!

Very good architecture, details and atmosphere. Hard to wait !

Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast are my favorite games. I'm always looking for SP addon levels to play. I love Star Wars and thats why these 2 games are so great to me. Keep up the good work. I've been viewing the mod homepage since the mod started but I haven't posted here much. I can't wait to play Gromas.

Archived