Home

Hero Assault on Hoth?

Commander Obi-Wan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but that's a game. I mean the games show Darth Maul using Lightning during his duel, and yet he never does so in the movie. Did he just forget?

As for the "they were too busy blocking" sure that's plausible, but we know that Jedi can sometimes multi-task... look at the Jedi in the Geonosis arena (granted many of them died, but we see some of them Force pushing and such). If a Force Push would have ended the battle sooner, why didn't they do that instead of running away?

It would have been cool to see Obi-Wan and Anakin pull off some amazing technique on the Droidekas to show how much they had advanced beyond Obi-Wan and his master all those years ago, but oh well. Guess they had more important things to do...

Thanx for pointing that out know we don't have to worry about Han Solo having a lightsaber.

Awww c'mon. You didn't wonder if Han might be a Jedi when you saw him expertly slice that Taun Taun.... And how about that time he shot the tentacle perfectly and saved Lando while hanging from his feet off the skiff!

And he had a premonition that he might never see the Falcon again (and in the early Scripts Lando doesn't make it out of the Death Star II explosion, so Han was right!)...

...and in Star Wars Infinities ANH he uses a double saber to slice up a Royal Guard and saves Luke's a$$. ;)

Yeah but that's a game. I mean the games show Darth Maul using Lightning during his duel, and yet he never does so in the movie. Did he just forget?

As for the "they were too busy blocking" sure that's plausible, but we know that Jedi can sometimes multi-task... look at the Jedi in the Geonosis arena (granted many of them died, but we see some of them Force pushing and such). If a Force Push would have ended the battle sooner, why didn't they do that instead of running away?

It would have been cool to see Obi-Wan and Anakin pull off some amazing technique on the Droidekas to show how much they had advanced beyond Obi-Wan and his master all those years ago, but oh well. Guess they had more important things to do...

I was Reffering to the point of the force being everywhere and that shields doesnt block it.

What if they are coated with things like Cortosis?? Then they can definitely stop lightsabers, and maybe even disrupt the force.

We also know there are things not suspectable to the force, or things the force will not flow thru.

Force can be "wounded" or emptied from a spot, be it the Will of "Force" itself or otherwise(not doing the Living Force vs Unifying Force thing here).

There are also materials/ways/creature that can be used to shield off the force.

No I am nost saying there are Cortosis coated droidekas or yasalamari carrying Jedi-Hunters, but I think my point is somewhat clear.

theed2hk.jpg

the ed2hk.jpg

the edition2hk.jpg

the edition second hk.jpg

the second edition hk.jpg

the second edition hero k.jpg

the second edition hero killing.jpg

the second edition hero killing picture

There, its not very hard to figure out what the picture name means. :nod:

Archived