• Light Side
    • Dark Side

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Never noticed, I usally use Speed with rolls. :D

speed with rolls is hardly any different to speed and run, which is nothing compared to strafing with speed, try a ctf server sometime and you will see (or even a decent tffa server)

See, Heal gets more healed at a time. Plus, you don't need to be in range of an opponent to Heal. In the biz, we call that a "tactical withdrawal" or "0MFG MY H34l1h |z 4t f|\/e l3mm3 h34l!"

this assumes that you can escape from your opponent, which you wont be able to do via rolling. also assuming you are dueling there would be a limited space for which the fight to take place. if it was pure ffa then dying would hardly matter. you heal once and they drain you wont have much force left and will be sitting duck for the rest of the fight

Rage. Now there's a useless force power. Not as much speed boost as Speed, takes away health and makes you slower afterward. Where's the upside?

rage can be very useful in siege. e.g. assaulting in korriban, knocking down kataing jedis on desert. also in mass ffa and you want quick kills rage is also good

Well in single player Lightning for mass destruction of stormtroopers, heal for some lame immortality (you can always run and spamm heal), absorbtion for protection against *sometimes* annoying force powers and grip for funnier gameplay.

Multiplayer: Uh.. that depends. I never played a lot of siege/ctf/ffa, I more or less concentrated on Duels without force. :D

Anyway, in duels with force (unmodded) drain is lame. heal yourself while draining the force of your opponent...

Drain counters everything. Absorbtion protects against it, but that's not an offensive power. If you skill drain, push and force sight, you are virtually not beatable through force powers.

FFA is another story...that lame modded grip kick.

I usually play lightside, mostly because the dark side ending is really crappy. Heal, Protect, Absorb, Grip, and Lighting are all maxed out by Taspir.

by the way, does ANYONE EVER go online? (PC JKA)

I used to play online everyday, but I was forced to stop a couple of months ago, November 8 to be exact. By saying "does ANYONE EVER go online" makes me think it's suddenly empty. It was pretty active back when I used to play, is it not anymore?

I usually play lightside, mostly because the dark side ending is really crappy. Heal, Protect, Absorb, Grip, and Lighting are all maxed out by Taspir.

I used to play online everyday, but I was forced to stop a couple of months ago, November 8 to be exact. By saying "does ANYONE EVER go online" makes me think it's suddenly empty. It was pretty active back when I used to play, is it not anymore?

Okay i went online and found out I had it on Local, not Internet, when I switched it to internet there were plenty of games.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I use light side. Mainly since I don't use very many combat force except for Lightning or (sometimes) grip. But I like light side since almost everyone in my clan is a darksider. I just use Absorb against them and go in for the kill. Plus I can use HEAL. One of the best force powers ever

Archived