Home

Video Capture Program

zerted

The walkthrough I am planning to make was going to be a video one. Its hard to describe areas of the map sometimes. I though it would be easier to just show them. I haven't been able to find a good program to do this with. Does anyone know some?

Doesn't Fraps do it?

Fraps isn't free. Its not worth it to me to spend (US$)37. I don't have any income. The free version of Fraps only allows for 30 seconds of video, and I'm not good enough to beat each level in 30 seconds. I am hoping someone knows a different program?

Hey Zert.. I was just trying out Hyper Cam 2.. I did not however try it with SWBF2 yet though.. I'll give it a shot later tonight when I get home..

http://www.hyperionics.com/downloads/d2/HC2Setup.exe

its shareware but has all functionality without needing to register:

"...HyperCam is a shareware product. While unregistered, it will place a

small "Unregistered HyperCam" sign in the corner of the AVI files that you

capture. To register your copy of HyperCam, please start the program,

click on the "License" tab, then click on "Purchase License..." button.

After we receive your payment, we will send you a license (key) by email

or paper mail, which you may enter into the software to prevent HyperCam

from placing the "Unregistered" mark on the new movies that you record.

Note: the "Unregistered" mark can not be removed from movies that you

recorded before registering your copy of HyperCam."

CT.

• 1 month later...

I was finally able to get the correct video codec to view your movie. I noticed you also don't get the weapon reloading graphics. There should have been three yellow dots appearing on your crosshair when you threw the gernades and some red bars when your blaster was reloading. Do you have the DVD or CD version of the game?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

he guys i have played in the past in the so called battle for the galaxy tournement and it was cancelled and now i see there is this mod that has the same name and same kind of gameplay ideers

this is the first time im posting here so i just wanna ask so you can really take in planets whit this game like in galactick qonquest in starwars bf2

that was just the same ideer as in the tournement

anyway i see a guy named zerted in this forum he zerted were you one of the guys that played in the tournement becuase i have seen your name in the tournement forums i was called ares there i just cant remember were you on rebel ore imp site?

and the ideers that we had there like the mptl artylery and the imp merauder do those stil count?

Archived