Home

Favorite Star Wars Game?

Jeff

What is your favorite Star Wars game?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Star Wars game?

• Knights of the Old Republic Series
    • Jedi Knight Series
    • Republic Commando
    • Battlefront Series
    • Galaxies
    • Episode III: The Game
    • Other

What is your favorite Star Wars game or series of games?

My favorite is the Knights of the Old Republic series. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Knights 1 because I thought the story was better, but I like all the new features that come with TSL.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

X-Wing series myself, with the exception of X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter, which didn't really have a story to it. :)

I used to play Galaxies too, but the rampant Jedi in a Jedi less time, and the complete lack of understanding what the time period the game was supposed to be set in (few months after ANH) was about by the Devs. :rolleseyes:

oooooh...KOTOR came in a close third really.

1. SW Rebellion (yeah, I know I'm odd)

2. X-Wing vs TIE Fighter

3. KOTOR

4. SW Rogue Squadron

5. Shadows of the Empire (very fond memories of playing the crap outta this game)

(Tie) 5. Rebel Assault (yeah, go ahead and make fun of me. I played this game forever though when I was little. It's part of the reason I got really interested in SW heh)

ha so all im hearing is how starwars galaxies is getting a makeover? Ha i wonder if thats gonna work out. Al;so guys the gameplay sucked for this game but it was like a real movie...Rebel Assault 2. I loved the cutscenes, wish there were more and wish every game these days do it! But again, its all about the money

this is extremely hard for me coincidering how many games I've played...

hmm

when EaW comes out it is likely to be my most favorite game.

A tie between Galactic Battlegrounds(Suprising right) and KotoR

2. Jedi Knight: Outcast + Jedi Academy

3. Battlefront I + II

4. Rouge Squardon Series

5. Jedi Knight Series(Before Outcast)

6. Star Wars: Rebel Assault(Old and in one of my friends opinion a treasure for any star wars fan)

My favorite game is TIE Fighter, I loved playing it as a kid. But for this poll I choose the Jedi Knight series because I love the third person shooting and the story. BUT I must say that I love the Kotor series as well, I believe it is the only game that really makes me feel imersed inside the movies. Complete with storyline and action.

TIE Fighter by far. Awesome music, story, and atmosphere. Graphics are more than dated, but you forget about that half an hour into the game.

How can any self-respecting SW gaming poll NOT have X-Wing Game Series on it? FOR SHAME!

For real. It requires you to think, though, managing these and those systems on your fighter, so to most of the Rogue Squadron kids around in this age of arcade games, it'll probably be a bit too complicated:p.

I used to play Galaxies too, but the rampant Jedi in a Jedi-less time, and the complete lack of understanding what the time period the game was supposed to be set in (few months after ANH) was about by the Devs. :rolleyes:

Ditto. Galaxies has been ruined by Jedi-loving whiners:mad:. I haven't played it in ages because of that.

Archived