Home

Dagobah in GC

Angarah

I have been playing Galactic Conques with the clones, and have so far I have conquered Tatooine, Mygeeto, Felucia, Coruscant, Naboo, Geonosis, Yavin and a couple others I can't remember. The enemy only has Dagobah, Polis Massa and Mustafar left. I attacked Dagobah with one of my fleets, using the Garrison bonus (when your reinforcement count gets to low it adds about 30 to it). Yet I simply cannot beat Dagobah. It is the only map I ever have problems with, and my teammates are so dumb that I always get down to one or two CP's with hordes of droids spilling in. I have been playing pretty well in my own opinion, certainly no worse than on other planets, but I cannot win, even with extra reinforcements. The enemy is using the energy boost bonus, which is pretty sad. Any ideas on how I can get past this swamp hell-hole?

What force do you use? Anyway, honestly, to tell you the truth, he have never lost on Dagobah. No matter who I'm facing I win, wether it's my friend or not. Usually Icall my troops over to take over command posts. I should any enemies are in site. Also, if you have did snipers available, then use the auto turrets. Well, I'll try to help..just tell me what parts you are having trouble with.

I'm decent at that level.

It's important to take agressive action FAST! I love BF2 in that it encourages me to headshot with machine guns. The quicker you can kill something, the slower they will kill you. When you die, check if someone's nicking your post and spawn there. It's probably easier to kill enemies trying to come towards you then to cross the river to nick their posts, but it doesn't mean you can't try, but don't expect to push them back completely.

Autoturrents are a godsend.

You do realise that by Episode 3. The ConFeds are the good guys?

Anyway, anyone who values people so high they don't send them to fight is a good thing by me. (So is free trade, beer and the right to get lardy and not have some Jedi moan about my treatement of Twilek girls).

Well, actually in GC what you need to use in Dagobah is... Becta Tanks.

It keeps your stray AIs alive, and usually they wander into enemy terratory anyways.

Now start running around and claiming CPs. The ieda is:

1) make sure you have 3+ CP

2) make enemy have less than 3 CP, and let the detuctions hurt them

Also, ALWAYS turn enemy indicators on. You may not be able to see your enemies with your eyes, but the red diamond shows where they are. Spamming the lock button helps also, helps further pointing out the hidden guys. It makes head shot much much easier. Aim between the lock on sign and the diamond, you usually have a head shot, even when the foilage covers your mark!!

Darth Alec, I don't really want to get into an "Evil" debate. I recall some poetry about a Nazi conc. camp officer who was really kind and gentle to his loved ones and a shiny example of modern day fatherhood...except he had a penchant for gassing Jews.

It's all "realtive" :p

--------------------------------------

Poiuyweird, good tactic. Autoturrents aren't too bad either. I find camping the health bots is really helpful and the targeting indicators are a GODSEND!

Archived