Home

Dagobah in GC

Angarah

Note, enemies come in waves, sort of. And most likely surviving AIs are plentiful, and in mid-health... give them becta tanks! Also, you can "transplant" AIs. Ask them to follow you, and dump them when you take a new spot so they do the defend. They can hold up a wave or two, with the new spawns. You then go after a spawn behind enemy line. Enemies usually don't make taking them back the first piority, and your friendly spawns will slowly annoy the computer... allowing your friendly meatbags more time to regenerate health.

Also, remember your selection of troops is important. DON'T Recuit snipers and heavys (unless you really want to play them), since AI sucks at them. IA snipers camps at unnecessary places sometimes way behind in friendly areas, and they can't hit vehicles well with heavys, usually end up pistoling with regular grunts anyways. Recuit special classes cause AI will use them even at the start of the level, and that they seem to have infinite number of buffs. Oh, 90% of the time computer is using pistols with Jumppackers, so leave those at home also.

• 4 weeks later...

Try this. If you buy a Hero for the bouns, you are able to play as him when you first spawn. Also try using the block button so you do not deplete so fast. If you have AI taking a CP and you're there with them, run off and kill some units. Try getting used to the Engineer class, the Detpack and health and cannon are quite useful at times.

• 2 months later...
ive never realy had any trouble with any map. i even recal one time i was messing around and my reinforcements got down to 1 (me) i had 1 cp.... and they had 43 left an i still won

If you were to give one tip on how to come out ahead when it's 43-1 what would you advise?

And was Auto-Aim on?

A few things I can think of on Dagobah, which I almost never have problems with (Felucia always seems to be a sticking point for me):

1)Keep an eye on what happens with CP2 (the one in the cave). If it seems to fall to the enemy a lot, try defending it yourself a bit. Mines and detpacks should be highly effective as the cave entrance is fairly narrow.

2)If garrison isn't working you may want to consider some other options for your bonus. Have you tried maybe autoturrets? I've found that on maps where I have trouble (especially Felucia) that always seems to work well.

3)Enemy indicators are definitely a good idea. This map (and Felucia) have funky vegetation so you can't always see people until they're right up on you.

• 3 weeks later...

Heros are a blessing....

yes, Dagobah is a bit difficult for the republic, the AIs are so dumb...

Yet, yoda is really short and he can breath underwater.....

I hid in the river and kill any droids that cross it.

And about Felucia, I find it extremely easy with hero.

So, spam your hero when you have problems.

• 2 weeks later...
Eh, Daddyboom, zerted responded to your post. Now there's two people whi respnded to your posts. Anywho, I seem to be the only one who doesn't have troulble in Dagobah. :)

I own in Dagobah. It just annoys me when the enemy keeps attacking it in GC.

don't capture the cp's that are undergrond. if the enemy has only those and you have the ones above ground, it sets up a devastating choke point for them that absolutely rips them apart. even those clones that are usually assigned to wall guarding (or in this case, broken LAAT or tree guarding) get in on the action, and a thermal detonator will guarantee you a couple of kills if you lob one in :)

Hope commander obi-wan and daddyboom make up soon :)

Archived