Home

Kill to Death rate

MandaloreBIC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after many painstaking hours on co-op play, my new profile has a staggering 27254 kills and no deaths- thankfully my friend did all ythe objectives for me on polis massa and dagobah. has anyone aslo noticed on how crap the beam rifle is? its a really bad reward.

i started a new account and this one has currently beat the missions and 3 out of the 4 gc. 9.80 (would be a ten but the stupid landing craft seems to have trouble landing... it likes to run into a wall.)

*edit* ok i have not finishes all of the gc and i even went through the missions agian. its now an 11.19

as of this morning its now 11.93 been playing live ever since

i usually have that problem so i just get in a scout class and just speed staright in to the other ship, stand on the other side of the wall from thwe health droid and blast the enemy to hell with the pistol- it aslo gives you a hell of a lot of gunslinger medals- my new character has 117 quite worryingly

i usually have that problem so i just get in a scout class and just speed staright in to the other ship, stand on the other side of the wall from thwe health droid and blast the enemy to hell with the pistol- it aslo gives you a hell of a lot of gunslinger medals- my new character has 117 quite worryingly

Why? That sounds pointless and also quite difficult.

Thats quite an annoying problem,as i can only ever get them on the geonosis level by hitting the spider walkers where the legs join the body (slightly off topic)

But anyway, has anyone else been bothered to practice flying the jedi starfighter? Many people say that its rubbish, but if you learn how to dodge its actually a great craft to use- Thats how i usually get into the capital ships now

Hey, new guy here:D (yup, they sure are lettin all the crazies out of ahto asylum)

I just got the game tonight and my ratio drops suddenly right after every space battle XP

It's back around the 20's now, I started off around 90, then backed adimundi into a hole, and got aayla's tank stuck on a tree, and it all went downhill from there:D

Standard= 70-120K 2-4D

Hey, new guy here:D (yup, they sure are lettin all the crazies out of ahto asylum)

I just got the game tonight and my ratio drops suddenly right after every space battle XP

It's back around the 20's now, I started off around 90, then backed adimundi into a hole, and got aayla's tank stuck on a tree, and it all went downhill from there:D

Standard= 70-120K 2-4D

Eh.....we need excitement here. Yes, space battle have the tendency to lower you kill/death ratio. Since you aren't killing as many enemies as you normally would.

Archived