Commander Obi-Wan

What's your favoutite faction?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favoutite faction?

• Republic
    • Rebels
    • CIS
    • Empire

CIS rule in many aspects. They're the strongest side when it comes to chokepoints, which many BF levels have, with destroyers and maganaguard rockets, heck even SBD rockeets, you can spam corridors like Polis massa easily.

They get Darth Maul, who is the most powerful Sabre-fighter hands down. They also get Grievous, the second most powerfull sabre fighter. :)

Their biggest weakness is open spaces though, as they nerfed the rate of fire on the Super Battle droid, and they're easy to spot and take out, and Destroyers are more vulnerable to grenades.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to go with the republic, simply because it's about the only side that really looks different from the original game. I really like the designs for heavy trooper and sniper, in particular. It's also nice to see that their "command skirt" thing actually moves around when you walk.

Second would be a tie between CIS and Rebels. CIS because I've always liked the droids (since I first saw them in TPM) and rebels because their "commander" is very unique.

As a side note, does anyone know why the music that plays when you play as Grievous is actually the flag music from the TPM podrace? That's pure nonsense.

I'll have to go with the republic, simply because it's about the only side that really looks different from the original game. I really like the designs for heavy trooper and sniper, in particular. It's also nice to see that their "command skirt" thing actually moves around when you walk.

Second would be a tie between CIS and Rebels. CIS because I've always liked the droids (since I first saw them in TPM) and rebels because their "commander" is very unique.

I also like the designs of the Heavy troopers, and snipers. Also, I like the Clone Commander.

Second for me would be the CIS 'cause of the SBD and I have always liked them.

Archived