Home

Favourite Starfighter

MachineCult

What are your favourite Starfighter(s)?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite Starfighter(s)?

• X-Wing
    • A-Wing
    • Tie Fighter
    • Tie Interceptor
    • Tri-Fighter
    • Vulture Droid
    • Republic Starfighter
    • ARC-170
    • Other (Bomber, Transport) Specify

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

My favourites are the X-Wing, because it's classic and the Republic Starfighter, because it's fast and it is one of the best Starfighters in Battlefront II. If only they had put the Naboo Starfighters in.

(I've also noticed that this is the longest Post in this Thread so far.)

my favourate is the CIS bomber (cant remember the name) because when you play as the republic get a v-wing fly over to the CIS capital ship and blow up all the insides like engines and sheils and stuff then get the CIS bomber and use it against its own ship by blowing up the communications array and the command bridge :)

Any interceptor class ship, because they are all fast, nimble and sweet. My favorite of all of them is the A-wing. Ever since i saw return of the jedi, i've loved those ships. My only problem with the space fighters is that all the class are almost exactly alike, with few exceptions. :jawa :jawa

Personally, I like the X-wing, when you start off going to the other capital ship, I like having not the weakness of the Speed-style, because they get shot down like flies by autoturrets, not the bomber and its hard maneruverabilty, which makes it an easy target for starfighters, but the multi-purpose that'll give me the right amount of speed and strength. Besides, I feel more comfortable with it.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived