26 members have voted

1. 1. favorite alliance to be

• Galactic Empire
    • Rebel Alliance
    • Republic
    • CIS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its hard but the cis is the best.the super battle droid has perfect weapons,the droidika i pretty hard to destroy so i dont want to be on the republic,snipes=good,missle guy=good.the only thing that stinks is the pilot.

• 2 weeks later...
All the pilots suck in SWBF1, mainly 'cos of their poor weapons.

I have to disagree. The Empire and CIS's grenade launchers are pretty good, I've grown to like them. The Rebel isn't too bad with the shotgun. I don't care much for the clone's what-ever-it-is, it can kill with one fully charged shot, but takes forever to charge up a second type. But pilots are supposed to be a supporting role, not meant to strike out on their own. If you are a pilot you should either be piloting, running around your CPs making repairs, or accompanying a squad out into the field to provide ammo and health.

• 3 months later...

In Battlefront 1 I liked being a droid, because the clones were always getting creamed.

But in no.2, the tides changed. All the sides turned equal. I was finally able to play as a clone in Galactic Conquest! YAY!

NO. 1: Droids

NO.2: Clones

And my favourite units:

No.1: Super Battle droid/Droid Sharpshooter.

No.2: Clone Commander

yup. i guess i cant use the pilot class much cos' i like to be right in the firefight, in the action, not running around like a n00b on the outskirts. just my opinion.

Being in the firefight is great. But a pilot who runs around the 'outskirts' repairing droids, building turrets, suppling health/ammo...etc...is FAR from a noob. Haven't you been in a situation where you're attacking, but the ammo droid you wanted to replenish from is gone? Who's gonna repair that? When I'm in the heat of battle, and I see a human pilot player repair my droids, repair my ships even, I always make sure to thank them. To me they're the unsung heros.

Just my opinion.

• 2 months later...

Archived