Home

What is Rahn saying about the 7 Dark Jedi at start of a duell

Echo-7

I come from Germany and cant understand it well what Rahn is saying about all 7 Dark Jedi. Well now, could someone tell me what he is saying? I would prefer the original text. I am very interessted what he is saying about them at the start of the Duells.

• 5 months later...

None replied to this..

I found some of those textes, hope u know what i mean.

Sariss: Of all the Dark Jedi I have met, Sariss is the one I can say... I fear.

Powerful in both the mental and physical arenas of the Force, she is a master, a perfectionist, quiet and reserved.

Boc: I cannot abide this creature named Boc. He is one of the few that actually uses two lightsabers in battle! Only a Dark Jedi can he be.

Jerec: His heavy brow overshadows the empty recesses that normally embrace eyes. Jerec has the uncanny ability to overshadow one's connection to the Force... like a dark cloud. A deep, empowering grasp of your will is what you need.

hope u can help me to find out what Rahn is saying about the other dark Jedi.

ok i have found a second one!

To the one called Maw: a bitter individual that loathes all and holds loyalty to few. A strong and formidable foe. For every quart of muscle, there is hatred. It is this hate that keeps his aging body strong.

for Maw

• 1 month later...

I believe you can find the sound files from within the gob files (use a program like container manager, aka ConMan to open them and extract the files to your desktop to listen to).

This part of the game was cool, as it added a little bit of depth to the character, and made sense for Rahn to help you, after all, he is a Jedi spirit!

Archived