Home

i don't know if anyone remembers me

swediot=)

i might be back on next year? add Kioet' to your list. XD hopefully i can uhm...get on sometime. i wish i could somehow connect right to the chatrooms w/o actually loading.

but then i'm stupid. i uninstalled galaxies. might get The Total Experience if broadband doesn't install here by next year. lol.

btw i quit pizza hut. w007!

good for you man. too hell with minimum wage bull **** (excuse my french) that sounds cool. to tell you the truth i was beginning to dislike the PA in the end of my playing days anyway. just too many members really. the same thing happened to my wow guild. after a while half the people online you would not have a clue who they were. i might see you guys online later in the week though

well we never got that huge..we knew everyone in guild..we remained tight knit till the end in reality. Eventually we just diminished away. As for playing on dial up Kioet, its not that bad. yes im experiencing lag here and there but its a vast improvement to the situation i faced when CU was released. Overall its going good for me so far. only thing i really dont like is the twitch based action instead of turn based. to a point that is.

Archived