Home

Disconnection After Online Game

Xerionox

After a game has finished on an online server (win/lose) At the bottom of the screen, is a picture of a cable, in a circle crossed out. I assume that means I've lost connection with the server. Starwars Battle Front freezes up, the music is still playing, and mouse still moves, but nothing else happens. I have to minimize the window and ctrl-alt-delete it to close the window. That staled the computer once, and I had to resart the entire computer.

Single Player works perfectly.

Any insight is appreciated.

If you want me to post anything, (specs or error messages or whatever) please tell me how.

OK, then the server/your connection isn't just being slow. The picture is a network performance icon. It doesn't mean you lost the connection with the sserver, only thats its really slow. What type of internet connection do you have? How 'fast' is your computer?

OK, then the server/your connection isn't just being slow. The picture is a network performance icon. It doesn't mean you lost the connection with the sserver, only thats its really slow. What type of internet connection do you have? How 'fast' is your computer?

I have Cable for my Internet Connection.

My Computer's 'speed' is...

AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500+

2.21 GHz, 512 MB of RAM

Anything else you need?

Archived