Home

Favourite Unit

MachineCult

Favourite Unit?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Unit?

• Trooper (Super Battle Droid, Stormtrooper, etc.)
    • Sniper
    • Engineer (Rebel Smuggler, etc.)
    • Jet Trooper, Dark Trooper
    • Heavy Trooper
    • Droideka
    • Commander (MagnaGuard, Bothan Spy, Clone, Imp)
    • Other (Stick to Heroes as much as you can)

Gotta say the engineer, love their new shotgun and det packs can be alot of fun. Plus they can slice into vehicles. Plus health and ammo packs make them a useful addition to your team, I pass tons of those things out too allies every game.

The only thing I dislike about them is that they lack a basic pistol back up weapon, the shotgun isn't always good over long distances, and it's so annoying to be out of shotgun bullets and H/A packs, and your suddenly defensless. Every other class has a pistol (exept for some speacial's) so why not the engineer?

Engineer:

1) damn near infinite ammo.

2) built in health dispenser.

3) healing by ammo droids(dispensor you people).

4) shotgun is a nice weapon

5) car jacking can be fun

6) Detpacks are great against anything big, or as traps

7) best flag carrier, even on your own(run + health drop).

Normal Trooper. The "Average Joe" trooper good for most situations.

Agreed. They are the most efficient units you have. They are good aaginst everything but vehicles. Plus...they are always avaliable so you don't have to worry about a limited supply of them. I also like the special units like the Dark and Jet Troopers, Droideka and one of my favourite that wasn't on the list, though it could be in the other option, the wookies. Very helpful in Dagobah.

everyone love them'...

Everyone SHOULD too, because they are the most effective unit in the game, almost every other single unit is more designated for one certain thing, but the soldier is designated for it all, except blowing up things such as tanks and enemy vehicles, but still they are the best unit..IMHO

Not that hard actually, plant the datpack right and wait til a small rush happens, then go *click*

Shotgunning is good only if its a headshot.

Thing is, engineer is either n00bs or skilled trapping/ambushing. If you get the jump on someone up close, he is yours(and then your heal up and get the trap going again), but not that good for real firefights.

Archived