• Campaign
    • Galactic Conquest
    • Hunt
    • Space Assualt
    • Conquest
    • Hero Assualt
    • 1 - Capture the Flag (one flag)
    • 2 - Capture the Flag (two flags)

Hey you didn't include XL mode, it's only available for geonosis, Kashyyyk and Hoth but it has massive amounts of troops, it's sort of like assault, you have to score a certaim amount of points instead of depleating reinforcements. It's my favorite mode, huge, chaotic, battles!

Ummm....don't seem to have that mode. All I have is Conquest, Hunt, and Capture the Flag on those 3 levels. Must be for PC only (well, I don't have it on PS2). Interesting.......Sorry for not including that mode. Had no clue about it.

Space CTF is seriously addictive.

:coffee:

Gotta go with the good ol' Conquest, I have to admit that I haven't tried Space CTF though...

Same here...but, I have tried Space CTF...it's fun. I'd recommend trying every mode you can play. So you know what all modes are like.

Okay if you don't have it thats perfectly understandable. If XL isn't an option then I've gotta say Galactic Conquest, way better then the original, much more fun to play, if they had only made it online... sorry not supposed to post dislikes.

I like how you can move fleets and attack planets and stuff, makes it a bit more tactical, and how you have to purchase units, fleets, and bonuses, very fun.

GC is better than Story mode in many aspects. Hmmm, how about combining the two next time? (Just blurr out those planets you haven't visited to prevent 'spoilers', and none of the credit stuff, for story mode).

GC would be cool online, I'm just wondering if anyone would have the patience to go all the way? Might be sweet to have a server that just runs the maps and doesn't care which side is winning? (Like a dedicated server that will choose where to go best on (closeness vs times attempted scores).

not many people seem to like hero vs villans its one of the best modes on there :duel::lightning:slsaber::mauls::syoda::kiadi::rhett::emperor::vadar::lsduel:

Hero Assualt! Its in the poll also.

I think it is a good mode BUT:

1) Talking about bad music for a map!

2) The only map, Mos Eisley is not a good map for it, try a real map like Death Star or Bespin City... it has more feel for a good hero fight.

3) There should be a Jedi Only Option. Cause those non-jedi characters by the computers are annoying, basically a free bait.

Poly, kinda like the music for Hero Assault, after all, Star Wars is not known for good music, is it? I mean, it took 20 years before Star Wars got a song better than Imperial March??!?! I see the mode as a "comedy option" rather than a chance for Jedi Fanboys to fap over Luke Vs Annakin matches.

Personally, anything by Prodigy and you've got a WAR! (All hail the violent blood mods, etc.)

Archived