Home

Server Crashing

=TF={GJ~SAGE}

=TF={GJ~SAGE}

I dont know if anyone else has this problem, but our server keeps crashing all of the time. We use rapid gamer, and well the say that it is a software problem, we switched from the SWBFSM software from blackbagops, to the DS software but it is still happening liek clock work, 4-or 5 maps then crash, any thoights or what, are the guys at pandemic going to get this fixed in the patch, I mean hell we have a server that due to the game being rushed out the server software is unstable.

One would think that with the deep pockets of lucas arts that they could put "thier best selling game ever" out there with out the stupid problems. So I gusse is there a fix coming anytime soon? I have 20 guys who love this game but if it is not going to be supported by the developers I know that they will find other games to play.

Please for the love of the game get these stupid problems fixed.

SAGE

leader of the clan Team=TF=Frag

I get a maximum of 24 hours on a single server session. The server crashes like crazy.

I'd like to use the blackbabops manager but I won't until its out of BETA because I can't seem to configure it to get what I want.

I use a batch file.. in which I repeat the server commandline 5 times, and then call the batch file again (from within itself) this will loop the batch file so that should (when ) an instance of the server crash, it will be only about 60 seconds before its up again..

not the best solution, but it generally works until they can get something more stable out.

However.. it does not work when the program decides it cannot open the mission lvl and pops up a dialog box on the server.. becuase the program hasn't terminated, the batch file won't start up a new instance and the program just hang's there waiting for the user to click "OK" so it shuts down.

I share your frustration. 4-5 maps is very short though... I usually get through a good 10-15 or more.

C

Archived