• Commander
    • Droideka
    • Engineer
    • Jet/Dark Trooper
    • Jedi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add a sticker on your monitor and snipers are pretty good. I am annoyed by the heavy trooper though. In BF1 they have an upgraded pistol so they can actually do damage up close. Now their rockets are downgraded against Troops, load time increased, and still take ages to down a vehicle(not fast with sweet spot either)

At least give them either a better pistol or better rocket AoE, or make them load faster

I have no real problem with the sniper not being able to do damage up close with his rifle. That's what they have the pistol for. I want the rifle to be a one shot one kill weapon when hitting certain areas of the body(though people would probably scream (OVERPOWERED). Right now, it isn't. The zooming is great, though.

2 annoying facts about destroyer droids:

#1. if rolling in long bodies of water as tall its height in a ball, you die in three seconds. (for all versions)

#2. in order to roll, you have to push circle when your used to pushing triangle in Battlefront 1. (this is for PS2)

Oh yes...I choose Droideka has my least favourite.

Theres only three maps with water on them, and theres only enough to kill you in Kashyyyk.

Your second annoying fact is the most petty complaint i've ever heard, it took me a few minutes of playing as the Droideka to get used to it.

Same here.....early this morning like 2:00am, I was playing as CIS vs Republic in IA, and I used droideka for like the first time (used it like once in Mygeeto and was destroyed as soon has I deployed for the ball), anyway I used the Droideka and I was used to it quite soon. Plus, you can change the controls for moving your unit.

Well, I voted dark trooper because I didn't see bothans. And then after I voted I realized that I could have voted for jedi.... I would have voted for jedi definetely. At least you can disable/restrict jedi, but not alot of servers do it. If people saw how much fun the game was WITHOUT jedi/heroes, I think thered be alot more quality servers, but also more nubs complaining "Y rnt jedi on this server??!?!!?!!"

Jedi take no skill, if you want to be a jedi, play Jedi Academy.

Archived