• Commander
    • Droideka
    • Engineer
    • Jet/Dark Trooper
    • Jedi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the missiles are acttually workable. First off its common believe that Magna Guard have some kind of missiles, even RC have it. That, and rapid fire ability allows spamming of missiles down a crowded corridor...

Still, Magna guard should have a electro staff or something.

The jet trooper sucked and his weapon had a worst effect then that of battlefront one. you had to hit the enemy directly. same with the super battle droid's rockets.

Even the Magnaguards are crappy. Their missiles travel so slow, your opponent has plenty of time to get out of the way. And what's that other gun? Some poison launcher or something? That gun sucks, too!

I agree completely

Please edit your posts with new information as opposed to double posting, ahthankyou ~ET

Erm, no he wouldn't, he get owned by everybody and their mother. A slow melee class?

This isn't Soul Calibur y'know. (Astaroth Rules!)

In Republic Commando, Magnaguards were amazingly agile, they jumped fairly high, but could do rapid rolls and samursaults to avoid getting shot at, while the missile launcher was a "spray and prey" multi-missile thing that came out the tips of the staff.

In Republic Commando, Magnaguards were amazingly agile, they jumped fairly high, but could do rapid rolls and samursaults to avoid getting shot at, while the missile launcher was a "spray and prey" multi-missile thing that came out the tips of the staff.

Actually the missiles came out of launchers on the guard's back, but whatever. :p

Yeah, A magnaguard would be cool with a staff but how effective would it be? If they made him really quick or agile then it might work.

Basicly, a guy with a melee weapon in a setting where almost everyone else has guns is pretty much screwed, unless he has somthing to back him up. Like lots of health, the ability to reflect shots, or being incredibly speedy and agile.

It would be an interesting weapon, maybe as a back up close range weapon instead of the 'launcher. So he can spam rockets from his gun (or back...) and if guys get too close beat 'em down with it's staff.

If the MagnaGuard were to be made with an electrostaff the chances are that it would be either extremely quick or have a ton of health and probably another "shooter" type weapon to back him up. Or he could be just a unit to fight the Jedi.

That was what I was hoping was in the game. Man was I mad when I saw him with a gun.

• 2 years later...

Thanks! ! really appreciate your response. Checked Vehical and Infantry controls in Battlefront 1 and found nothing for Droideka. So, I just began hitting every key on the keyboard and finally hit "E" and IT ROLLED!! The fact that you responded made my day. Thanks again. Andy

:confused:I have read forums, contacted support and read YODA FAQs with no results. Perhaps some nice person ( ok,:xp: could be a bad person) could clue me.
Just hit the "E" key. There is nothing in the manual and no Droideka control entry in either Vehical or Infantry "Control" options in Battlefront 1.

• 1 month later...

Archived