Home

Custom Maps you'd want

Angarah

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'know I think a level with NO command posts would be sweet if done well. Just have lots of AT-TEs and MTTs and a few destroyable command posts. Yep, It's Geonosis again, or possibly a Spoof naboo etc. It'd do brilliant for XL mode.

"Convince me I'm actually fighting a war!" I mean some levels are so small that a SWAT team would be better (Polis Massa).

How about:

1) a Naboo Palace Map for Hero Duels?

2) a small version of Bespin Carbonite map for the same reason, and to say "Dude I'm ya Fatha"

3) a Cavern map... Huge indoor caves, and water tunnels.

4) Genonsis Indoor Factory map. Good for duels.

5) Arena map, Duels and monster fight(Huntz)!!!!

6) Wookie Village map... loads of jumps and what not.

7) Space map with no ships but a nice astroid field, astroid space station CPs and a huge worm!!!

How about:

1) a Naboo Palace Map for Hero Duels?

2) a small version of Bespin Carbonite map for the same reason, and to say "Dude I'm ya Fatha"

3) a Cavern map... Huge indoor caves, and water tunnels.

4) Genonsis Indoor Factory map. Good for duels.

5) Arena map, Duels and monster fight(Huntz)!!!!

6) Wookie Village map... loads of jumps and what not.

7) Space map with no ships but a nice astroid field, astroid space station CPs and a huge worm!!!

Remember....this is my opinion.

1) Yes...I suggest it before

2) no

3) maybe

4) If you mean the Geonosian Arena....yes

5) maybe

6) no

7) Yes

Heres my take...

1). I say make this one of three part of a huge grand Theed map instead of a whole diffrent level, but maybe they could have the rest of the map out of bounds and use the palace as a Hero assault type of level...

2) Again should be a small part of a larger bespin city map

3) Maybe not as a complete seperate level but would be a good level section for several CP's in a Hoth/Rhen var (maybe even Polis Massa) levels, just a small corridor like area the enemy must invade.

4)Might be interesting... a bit complicated though, then again that's never stopped me before!

5) yeah I mentioned somthing like this in the second post, would be cool IMO.

6) Meh, maybe as a part of a larger Kashyyyk map.

7) interesting Idea, have some sort of asteroid base that's gotta be destroyed, basicly like a capital ship in asteroid form, could be cool.

I like most of the ideas but I would prefer some of the smaller maps, (like Theed palace, the wookiee city and the caverns) be made just parts of overall larger more complex maps.

Geonosis Arena, objective based (like rise of the empire), but only with heroes.

1st objective, kill pit beasts (acklay etc..),play as anakin, obi-wan, and padme (she would have a kick-ass blaster.)

2nd objective, Stay alive (with the reinforcement jedi, 1.5 minutes)

3rd objective (Play as Mace Windu) kill Jango Fett withing 1.5 minutes

4th pbjective (After jango is dead) Get to gunship and leave.

This map would brdige right into the regular geonosis, except you would stop playing as heroes. Basically you would just fly off and then spawn at the clone command center.

it would be one long battle.

I would prefer a more free play style where you basicly have all these droids, jedi, and pit monsters running around at once in complete chaos, and you have to survive for a set time until your little green grammaticly challenged friend arrives with the clones. I mean objectives are ok, but I would prefer it if I could have a bit more control over how the battle goes.

Jedi: spawns in the center of the arena, you only get one spawn, use it well. Once you die you go into spectator mode for the rest of the match. Jedi would have slightly more health then a standard trooper and maybe have regeneration, of course would have their lightsaber, and one force power. High ranking players can pick a named jedi hero, with more health, stamina and more force powers.

CIS: can be any droid, basicly rush and try to kill the jedi, they're tough but not invincible, your heroes are Jango Fett and Count Dooku (possibly) kill as many jedi as possible (hopefully all) Has spawn points all around the arena's center, in the caves where the animals came out and in Dooku's viewing box.

The map itself would basicly be the circlular arena, the only vehicles would be those chariot style things, one guy can drive it while another can sit in the passengers seat and shoot/chop guys with his lightsaber, and six of those sonic turrets around the perimeter, these are powerful but innaccurate, shooting a pillar causes it to come crashing down killing any jedi unfortunete enough to be standing beneath it. Also several pit monsters are running around the arena killing whatever they can find, kill them if they start to attack your team. There are also geonosian guards aiding the seperatist forces, they fight with sonic blasters and electro spears.

Unlike normal battles the victory is givin to whoever scores the most points. Points are scored by killing enemies (of course), the map would be sort of like the movie but could turn out much diffrently, for example you could kill off main characters etc. The round would end when yoda and the clones (dead jedi can now spawn as them) arrive in gunships, then the jedi get in and escape, (droids can still attempt to shoot them down) then as soon as they are away the points are counted and the winner is decided.

So yeah, thats how I would do it personally... still kind of objective based (protect main characters as they are worth lotsa points, survive until the gunship arrives, stay alive in general) but gives you alot more freedom to play the battle your own way and have it come out completely diffrently (The Acklay kills padme, while Mace slaughters Dooku and Jango kills Aayla and Ki-Adi before being killed by Kit Fisto...) Also you could be either CIS or jedi, instead of just one. I would love to get a chance to reinact that battle.

Of course this would just be one mode of the battle, it would also be a cool level for hero assault, or maybe a better place for Geonosians vs clones hunt mode.

I want a trench run before anything else. It's just so stupid to make a game that claims to let you play the Star Wars battles any way you want, *including* space battles, and not having a trench run map.

I was disappointed by Death Star interior map. Why can't we have had something like in Jedi Outcast? It was so much better. So I'd like to see a decent Death Star interior.

Why can't we have a Naboo : plains map? I'm not saying the original was good, but it's still a major Ep 1 battle. And why not include a castle interior for the theed map?

As far as space battles are concerned, anything that adds more capital ship and perhaps a *different* interior for each side is a definite improvment. By the way, what happened to the cool red scaffolding inside republic capital ships that we saw in the gameplay videos? They gave a better feel to hangars.

I would have levels from the Expanded Universe.

Here are some wicked ones i would have.

Fondor Space - A giant space level on GCW with 5 imp SD's and 5 Rebel Cruisers all flying around some huge shipyard complex.

Myrkr Forest - A Forestuy level, not as foresty as Endor with dotted clearings, a lot of veichles and 7 cps.

Saleucami Plains - A Rocky planet with 4 cps, their are many At Ats and AT TEs, and speeders too.

Kessel Space - A Giant Asteroid field, not little small ones like Mustafar Space in Campaigns but big ones, u have 3 capital ships on each team all madlyfiring at each other!

Archived