Home

Mercenary crew

starmark2k

"Let's see." He switched it on.

"-lled in his home on Corellia minutes ago. Authorities are reporting that this may be the work of the infamous Hawk, who has been operating since...."

Kin missed the rest. He had gone to Emma's room.

"Hey, your friend's on the news again."

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((OOC-Hey guys i had an idea for this RP, Instead of just doing one long RP i was thinking about doing a series of 'episodes' Instead. I.e this is the first one we will follow this to untill this 'job' comes to its logical conclusion and end the 'episode', I'll write a short paragraph ending it. Then we'll go on to the second episode (which i already have planned) then we will go on to episode 3 Which i will let one of you front think up the job and control the plot and end it when it comes to an end. Then we will go on to episode 4 controled by someone else and so on. This will allow us to develop the characters and relationship much more easily as well as put them in differant situations every episode

Do you think this is a good idea?))

"No way I'm I piloting this ship to Kashyyyk." Graothar told Jacen. "I've been branded "madclaw" by my village and all of the planet. I really don't want to talk about the details." Graothar returned to his room and turned on the holotv. "I can't forget the past, but I can ignore it." he thought as he watched dualing.

"Oh, our paths in life seem to be somehow crossed," Emma sighed. "For one thing, she keeps getting blamed for things that happen in my family... my uncle was killed and Hawk was blamed for it. Hawk proved her own innocence and found the real killer. She was blamed for a stunt I attempted and later made me help her do the same thing." She shrugged. "Other run-ins of the like."

She shook her head. "So I guess you can't really say I know her... just that fate keeps running us into each other." She gestured to the broadcast. "And it seems it's happening again."

"Just so long as she doesn't try to get away on this ship," Emma said with a frown. "Rumor has it she has no ship of her own... so she either steals one and flies away or she sneaks aboard a ship and gets away that way. They suspect she comes to a system in the same way or aboard the public transit system."

Scuzzy finished tightening down the last bolt. "Well, that'll do her Lawrence. Did ya check the hyperdrive for me?" Scuzzy asked.

"Ya, I checked it. Its in pretty bad shape, but it should keep ya folks movin' around for another 10-20 jumps, well, as long as you're the one maintaining it. Otherwise, I'll give it about 5-7 jumps before it blows that thermal converter again. I know you don't want my advise, but I'll give it to ya as a friend, anyways: replace the whole d*** unit. That hyperdrive is in almost as bad of shape as those engines we just pulled. Heck, if I had a spare one, I'd just about give it to ya."

"Alright, Lawrence, I've already got the picture about a half a parsec from here. I'll make sure the Captain's aware of it, but for some reason, I don't picture him wanting to replace that one as well. It just about came to an arm and a leg to convince him the engines needed replacin'.

Anyways, it was good to work with ya again. Its just been way too long."

"Heh, same thing on this end," Lawrence replied as they shook hands. "Don't make yourself a stranger now, ya hear?"

"Aye, not a problem, ol' man. Take care, and say 'Hello' to Yeria for me," Scuzzy stated. With that, the two men embraced, and Lawrence left as Scuzzy finished gathering his tools.

After a quick wash, Scuzzy grabbed the intercom mic. "Alright Jace, the Phoenix is ready to go. She's all yours."

Well, Emma, i suggest that we dont have you cross paths again, or else this whole crew will most likely end up dead if not tortued beaten then burned and then killed, but thats just me, oh and guys, i fixed the sim so we can go upto 1,000 ships killed. I dont think anyone will ever get that much but i could be wrong.

They heard Scuzzy over the intercom

Alright, lets get going, i wanna get paid so i can get some more luxuries for this ship, and its a very high price we are getting paid, maybe some cameras, a new turret a sim, and a whole new makeover.

((Yeah. I suggest we do it after me and jokemaster find the jedi in the barrel))

"Who's this Hawk character?" Said Niomi as she sat on the edge of the bed.

((OCC- The crate won't get opened for a while yet and we're all present when it happens, also thats not the end of this story.))

"O.k Graothar let's get this bird in the air, Plot a cource then jump."

Graothar heard Jacen and walked to the cockpit. "Time to see what this baby can do." He thought as he warmed up the engines. When they got up to space, he plotted a cource for Nar Shaadda. "Strap yourselves in." Graothar said into the intercomm. "This is going to be one bumpy ride." Graothar loved the sounds of the spaceship. The humming of the engine. The sound of the hyperdrive turning on. The sound of a turret fireing. Graothar made the calculations and they made the jump to hyperspace.

Jacen walked up behind his newly employed wookie pilot "Nice take off, i see your as good as you made out you were." Jacen yawned and looked at his watch "I havent slept in over 27 hours. I think i'll hit my bunk."

Jacen turned and walked out of the cockpit through the corridore and down to his room, He pressed his thumb against the print I.D panel to unlock his door and walked in. the door autolocked behind him as he removed his jacket and slung it over his chair. He proceeded to sit at the end of his bunk and removed his shoes and socks, He then pulled off his shirt and through it in the auto-clenser.

Jacen had been asleep for little over an hour before he began thrashing around in his bed he was dreaming of times past, Times he'd rather forget.

Jacen was back at the battle of malachor two days before he left the republic army. He was in a trench aiming and blasting at charging mandalorians.

"We're being overrun." One soldier shouted

"There are too many of..." Another screamed before being sniped.

All but 6 including him of his unit had been wiped oujt when They finally began to pull back. 3 more were takien out before they met up with the 207th platoon who managed to give them just enougth backup to hold off the oncoming mandalorians, What seemed like hours of laser fire, granades being thrown and the screams of falling republic troops passed before the coms office informed us that we had 10 minets to evac before the republic initiated it's final contingancy plan. Jacen was one of the last who managed to get on a shuttle before it happened. Jacen could only watch when the mass shadow generator was activated, He watched as the republic troops died along with everylast mandalorian on the planet.

This dream was not uncommon he had it many times over the past 3 years but then somthing differant happened he found himself In a room in the middle was two women one with a green lightsabre one with a red sabre. They were fighting slashing at each other until suddenly the fighting stopped and jacen was face to face with the jedi moments passed with nothing but silence, then the jedi spoke.

"Release me."

Jacen jumped up breathing heavily and drenched in sweat.

"What the hell." He said to himself as he got up and rushed out of his room only wearing the trousers he slept in. He began to bang on the door of Niomi's room hoping she would be in there.

Niomi was sleeping when she was suddenly awaken by the bang on her door. She threw back the covers and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and then stood up. "Be there in a second". She stubbled towards her closet and open it. In it where many clothes but they were all similar. She tood a dressing from the closet door and put it on.

"Whats up?" She asked as she opened the door

"Okay. Just give me a minute to get changed into some clothes" She shut the door and threw down her dressing gown and opened her closet again. She took some clothes out and got changed into them.

"So what's wrong?"asked Niomi as Jacen sat down in the medical chair.

Graothar yawned as he woke up. "What the?" he groaned. He looked at the starchart. They were getting close to Nar Shaadda. "Better find Jacen when I'm awake." he thought. He slumped out of bed, walked out to the cockpit, and exited hyperspace. "Hope the exit didn't wake anyone up." he yawned. When he passed Niomi's room and seen Jacen and Niomi, he said "Doh!"

Archived