Home

Mercenary crew

starmark2k

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(sorry ive been doing other things)

John was just floating there as a leak in the air was coming out of his suit, john could not talk he could only flail as he was cut off from his air supply, blood started to drain from his eyes, john talked lightly into the mic

"Air, gone, cant breathe, help!"

John saw a little hatch on the side, he opened and hit it, the red alert went off inside the ship and john did nothing but lay there waiting for Scuzzy or someone else to get him

The alarm and sirens began powered up, Jacen quickly hit the consol to see why it started, The Radar was clear of any hostiles and there was no impacts. After further investigation he noticed it was activated by the external manual trigger near the airlock.

"Niomi, Get your med-kit and meet by the aft air-lock." Jacen then jumped up and slid down the ladder. He noticed scuzzy by the air-lock in the middle of removing his suit. "where's john?"

At that moment Jacen saw somthing out of the corner of his eye. It was a glove from one of the space suits. "(Twi'lek curse)." Jacen tended to wear the lower half of a strong fabric jumpsuit. The material although relativly thin, was air-tite and strong enougth to with stand the non-pressure of space. This also ment he could quickly change into space-walk gear. Jacen threw on the rest of the space suit and attached mag locks to the souls of his shoes. He then ran into the air-lock and activate it. Within seconds it had depressurised and jacen was out.

He saw john floating about two meters off the surface of the debris, Jacen reached up and grabbed his hand. "Hang on John, You still owe me that drink." Jacen dragged john into the air-lock and signaled to scuzzy to re-pressurise the lock.

When Graothar looked out the window of the Phoenix, all of his cards dropped from his hand. He seen John struggle not to breathe Groathar activated the intercomm system and said aloud "MAN OVERBOARD! If you guys have a drill for this kind of thing, this isn't it." Graothar ran as fast as he could to the airlock. "I don't know how I can help, but I will any way I can." he thought.

"Just be careful," Mya said. "That's all I'm asking."

She stood and left the room. Hot on her heels, Emma entered the room. She glanced at Mya's retreating back.

"I get the feeling she doesn't like me much," she remarked. "Everytime I come into a room, she's already leaving. What did she say?"

The air-lock Pressurised and the internal door slid open, Jacen dragged the John into the cargo bay. Jacen pulled off his helmet then followed by removing John's, He placed his hand on johns neck ((I'm presuming that twi'lek anatomy still has an artery there)),

"His pulse is weak, Where the hell is Niomi!?!?"

Niomi shut the door and began to work on John. She spent half an hour in the infirmary. When she came out a sad look on her face "I've got bad news. We've lost the space suit. Theres no way it'll work again" Her thrown to a smile "Luckly I was able to save the worm head."

Archived