Home

Mercenary crew

starmark2k

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Graothar was near the med-bay when he heard what Jacen said over the intercomm. "That means John's safe." Graothar thought. He turned around and headed back to the cockpit. He jumped into his seat and jumped into hyperspace toward Nar Shaadda. "It will be a few hours before we arrive so, we have a lot of time on our hands." Graothar announced over the intercomm. He picked up his cards and started shuffling again.

John woke up, looked around and tried to get up, he coughed,

"S%^T doc, whats the damage?" I feel like you just cut me up put me back together and then did it again"

After saying that he fell back to sleep

Hours later he woke up again

"Yaawwwwn" He tried to get up but failed and fell back down

"Screw it, i should get some sleep for Nar Shaddaa

"Well being dead isn't ment to be dealightfull. Your lucky I was able to revive you. Next time worm head, I'm going to use the space suit and help Scuzzy, not you. By the way, your paying for the new space suit." Niomi left to give John some peace.

Although it wasn't his fault, Scuzzy still cursed himself for not checking on John. Either way, Scuzzy still had a job to do and quickly went back to the landing gear controls. Once there, Scuzzy released the magnetic clamps. "Alright folks, lets get the bloody **** out of here," Scuzzy yelled out over the intercom.

The ship streaked through hyperspace as jacen sat in his sleeping quarters looking at his console. He connected his console to the sensors, He was simply checking if the sith had fell for their rouse. As far as he could tell they had, the sith weren't that smart so chanses were they were still waiting on the edge of the debris field.

While in hyperspace, Emma finally caught up with Mya.

"Don't leave, Jedi," she snapped. "Everytime I enter a room, you're leaving. I want to know why."

"You're hiding something," Mya answered. "I don't like it."

"What am I hiding?" Emma demanded. "Everybody hides something! Do you expect me to be different somehow?"

"Yours is a big secret," Mya replied. "Look, it's nothing against you personally..."

She sighed and leaned forward, whispering in Emma's ear. "I know who you are."

Emma frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Not so loud if you don't want the entire ship to know your secret!" Mya hissed. "I know you're Hawk. That's why I don't like you. You're an assassin. I'm supposed to stop people like you."

"Then it comes as a surprise to me that you're whispering this to me," Emma frowned darkly. "Why haven't you told someone? The captain, perhaps?"

"Because there's something... honerable about you," Mya answered slowly. "Until I figure that out, I can't tell your crew about you."

"For that, maybe I'll suggest to the captain that you be with us when we give the Exchange a little payback," Emma said thoughtfully. "I can see in your eyes that you want it."

"Would you?" Mya asked hopefully. "The Jedi teach against revenge, but..."

"All beings feel the need for revenge," Emma said quietly. "It's why I am the way I am." She rose. "I'll go talk to the captain about it."

Mya smiled gratefully and watched Emma leave. The confrontation had gone completely opposite of how she'd thought it would.

((ExtreamJedi, you did not hear the conversation between Emma and Mya. Reason #1, they were whispering. Reason #2, it's not the right timing for Emma's secret to be known by the crew. For all they know, she's just the best damn gunner they've ever had and they'll leave it at that. It's not something that will be made known in this thread, Ok?))

"Hey captain," Emma said cheerfully when she found him. "I've had a little chat with the Jedi. She's actually rather nice." She paused. "And she wants to help us when we strike the Exchange. Turns out she's got a thing for revenge, even if the Jedi teach against it... and in my eyes, that makes her human more than Jedi."

((ExtreamJedi, you did not hear the conversation between Emma and Mya. Reason #1, they were whispering. Reason #2, it's not the right timing for Emma's secret to be known by the crew. For all they know, she's just the best damn gunner they've ever had and they'll leave it at that. It's not something that will be made known in this thread, Ok?))

OK.

Jacen left his quarters and walked into the gally, he noticed the Jedi and Emma talking quietly in a corner, Jacen decided the less contact he had with the jedi the better so he left them to it. He moved across the gally and into the cockpit looking down at graothar, Still shuffling his card. Jacen looked down at the navigation computer, They were on- cource and somehow scuzzy and groathar managed to get more speed out of the engines. There E.T.A was only a few minuets now.

"Hey captain," Emma said cheerfully when she found him. "I've had a little chat with the Jedi. She's actually rather nice." She paused. "And she wants to help us when we strike the Exchange. Turns out she's got a thing for revenge, even if the Jedi teach against it... and in my eyes, that makes her human more than Jedi." Emma said walking up behind him

Jacen turned to see Emma and kin standing at the cockpit doorway. "Her wish for revenge just worries me even more... but it don' matter, we'll be landing soon all i need is to contact the aquish and then we set up an ambush. When thats finished we'll go our seperate ways." he then turned "she can fall on her own" He whispured to him self.

Scuzzy finished his checks on the hyperdrive while they were still in hyperspace. It was running alright, but Scuzzy still noticed that a number of components were running a lot hotter than they were supposed to. Scuzzy just shook his head as he replaced the service panel on the hyperdrive and gathered his tools.

Scuzzy then walked up to the galley and went for the bar. Grabbing a bottle of Tarisian Ale, Scuzzy poured himself a small shot. As Scuzzy brought the shot up to his mouth, he paused to smell the liquid. Not too bad. Not the best year for this stuff, but it'll do, Scuzzy thought to himself as he slowly downed the shot in order to taste the flavors. "Meh, what good is bunch of booze if nobody's here to enjoy it with ya?"

Scuzzy put up the flask and quickly cleaned the shot glass before replacing it where it was. Then he headed up to bridge. As he entered, he noticed Emma and Jacen were already there, but he didn't bother to say a word. Instead, Scuzzy just looked out at the hyperspace field.

Archived