Home

Mercenary crew

starmark2k

"Hey scuz i hope you've been practising with that blaster of yours... O.k here's the plan, Emma i want you to get your snipper rifle and find a nest to cover us from. Kin get your best weapon and finding a position behind where the aquish and his inevitable entarage will be. The rest of us will stand on the loading ramp, weapons holstered but in an easy to reach position."

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You' re going to be hidden, somewhere so you can hit them from behind, That way we have an upper-hand, one thing we need to leave the aquish till last, It's the only way we'll be able to get any credits from this, Remember to only attack when i give the order, and when i do, only target the guards, thugs, whatever you want to call them"

"I suggest we dont kill him alot. Just take him as a prisoner. We can find out who he works for and how we can get back at them. Maybe steal something of value of theirs, like credits. Maybe they own a bank or lots of credits in a bank or something. I have some contacts on Coruscant if that helps. They know anything about any gang"

Scuzzy pulled out his trusty Mandalorian Ripper with a smile as he fondly remembered taking it from the corpse of a Mandalorian Officer that he had killed. Apart from his tools, it was his most prized possession, even if many of the original parts had been modified or replaced with much better parts. "Ya know, if there is one thing about being a mechanic, it really gives ya a good eye and steady hands. Trust me, I'm not about to be a liability to any of ya, no matter what happens," Scuzzy stated as he glanced up at Jacen.

((ooc- I'm going to land the ship now just so we can get to the end of this 'chapter' and move on to a new story.))

"Groathar You'll be with we niomi and scuz if they can see some of us they won't be expecting we have a sniper and someone standing behind them. Kin you'll be behind them hide somewhere out on the landing platform ready to jump out and hit them in the ass, forget the stun weapons they'll proberly have armour that will nullifi that energy. John will be in the speeder he will drive it behind the ship then, when the weapons start blazing he'll swing round and hit their flank."

The Phoenix dropped out of hyperspace and groathar took down through the atmosphere. The freighter went down towards the corellian district and found an empty landing pad.

"I'll Call the Aquish, Emma find a sniping point, The rest of you move the crates out on to the edge of the landing pad walkway, It will give me, Scuz, Groathar and Niomi to jump behind if things start to get too hot. once you guys have done that move John to the speeder then get into position."

"Great." Kin stepped out on the landing platform, and looked around. Sadly, it was mostly empty, but there were some crates, and a smaller ship. He began piling the crates in front of the ship to climb on top of it. He could hide on it. Once on top, he knocked the crates down and hid in a vent. He'd be able to see them arrive, and jump out from behind them. He checked his sawed-off shotgun and twin blasters, and waited.

Jacen Let everyone leave the cockpit before he opened the channel. After a few minuets of pressing buttons on the comms panel the aquish appeared as a holographic image.

"Mr Nasai, You're late."

"Yeah well we had problems with the sith and the landing codes you gave us had errors." Jacen said watching the aquishes reaction, Most humans couldn't tell when an aquish had changed its expression, but jacen had delt with them before.

"I'm sorry to hear about that, I know the code's wern't exactly legal but they should have worked." The aquish was lying, Jacen could always tell.

"We're on landing pad 12, i'm sure you want this cargo A.S.A.P."

"We'll be there soon."

Niomi undressed in her room. She put on some underwear, armour ontop, then a shirt and trousers, last of all she put on a long coat. She then strabbed guns and knifes on her arm, they were covered by the slefes of the long coat. Last, she put on a belt -contained grenades and ammo clips- and a blue scarf.

She walked to Scuzzy who was checking the creates "Need and help Scuzzy?"

Graothar ran to his room and looked inside his closet. There was a set of Wookie Armor. There was a black scortch mark where the middle was was. This suit of armor was the one used by his father before he was killed. The black scortch mark was where the Sith Trandoshan sliced his red lightsaber before he killed him. He closed the door, with the armor untutched, and got into position.

Jacen walked down to the cargo hold, Everyone was down there with the exception of Kin and Emma. He thought they were moving into positition, The jedi was down there aswell standing behind some stacked crates so the exchange wouldn't see her when they arrive. Groathar was already in position, while Scuzzy did some final checks on the crates along with Niomi's help. Kin had already gotten into the speeder "Jacen, we ready yet?"

"Yeah just move the speeder out of sight until hell brakes loose. we'll need you taking down their flank" Jacen then reached to his comlink "Kin, Emma, are you guys in position?"

Archived