Home

Mercenary crew

starmark2k

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niomi carefully pulled her out and ,with Emma's help, took her to the infirmary .On their way there Kin caught up to them and asked "Anything I can do to help?"

"Not really"Niomi replied. They reached the infirmary and layed her the bed.

Niomi looked at Kin and Emma who was standing behind her, watching her every move. "Hey guys. Would you mind stepping outside. I hate being watched while working?"

After both had left Niomi shut the door. She activated a prope droid witched hovers around the body of the unconious jedi. He began to scan her. After the droid scanned her, it returned to the table. The results show on a screen next to the probe droid. She read what was on the screen. She sighed and pulled out a siringe. She then stuck the siringe and stabbed it in a small bottem of a liquid. When the siringe has sucked up enough of the liquid, Niomi throw the bottel in the rubbish disposal and injected the pacient with it.

In seconds, the Jedi's eyes snapped open. She launched herself off the bed, knocking Niomi into a wall. Looking around and then down at herself, she seemed disgusted at what she was wearing, but the annoyance wasn't enough to stop her. She bounded over to the door and keyed it open.

Emma, who was not expecting anyone but Niomi was unpleasantly surprised when the Jedi rammed into her. For half a second, she tried to adjust to what happened. Then, she shoved the Jedi roughly away and held up the lightsaber.

"This is yours," she said. "But until you calm down and talk a little, I'm going to keep it with me."

"You're right about one thing," the Jedi snapped. She stretched out her hand and the lightsaber flew out of Emma's hands, landing in the hands of its maker and coming to life. "This is mine. But it's you who'll be doing the talking."

"I'll leave that to the captain," Emma answered, surprisingly unruffled considering the fact that there was a Jedi with a lit lightsaber threatening her. "At least give me a name to go on."

"You wouldn't know it anyway," the Jedi said. "Mya Seenar."

"Now we're getting somewhere," Emma chuckled. "So, Mya Seenar, why were you unconscious in a crate?"

"I... what?" Mya seemed confused.

"You were unconscious in a crate," Emma repeated. "You're aboard a mercenary vessel, the Phoenix. We picked up a job on Corellia and we find you in one of the crates. Why?"

"I..." Mya said uncertainly. Then, suspicion entered her eyes. "How do I know you're telling me the truth?"

"You use your creepy Jedi magic and read my mind," Emma retorted. "But come on now... put that saber away. We should get you dressed in something a little more decent before you tell us what happened."

Mya followed Emma without another word, shutting off her lightsaber as they went.

Jacen Was looking in the other Boxes, All the ones he checked were filled with nothing more than scrap metal. Obviously to stop any suspicion caused by a single crate.

Suddenly jacen heard a crash above him, This was not an abnormal occurance but with a captive jedi on board jacen went to the nearest intercom panel. He hit the infirmary button.

"Niomi is everything running smoothly up there?"

After a few moments of Mya fussing through Emma's clothes, she finally stood silently and Emma smiled.

"There," she said "Better, yeah?"

"I suppose," Mya answered. "Not quite what I'm used to, but they'll do... for now. Take me to your captain."

Emma shrugged and nodded. She led Mya to the captain and said, "Captain, I present Jedi..."

"Knight," Mya interrupted.

"Jedi Knight Mya Seenar," Emma said. "She seems as confused about her presence here as we are."

"But I am willing to hear your story if you are all willing to speak logically," Mya added. "I don't want any of you exploding just because I'm here." She glared at Graothar.

Scuzzy just shook his head. I told him it looked like a bloody coffin, Scuzzy thought to himself as he grabbed a scanner from his tech belt. A very sensitive scanner, its sole purpose is to pick up faint electromagnetic signals from different kinds of machinery in order to figure out how power flows through a device. Howeve, in cases such as these, it can also double as a very good method of picking up signals from bugs or tracking devices.

As Scuzzy activated the scanner, he began to search for very strong signals. There's one of ya little buggers, Scuzzy thought as the scanner showed a spike of energy. As Scuzzy headed in the general direction of the spike, he picked up another, but when he looked up, Scuzzy realized he was heading towards a landing gear pod and was picking up the magnetic lock inside of it. Pressing a button, the scanner immidiately filtered both signals. Scuzzy continued to scan as Jacen began to go through the cargo. Then, another spike was picked up, this time from the direction of the cargo canisters.

Scuzzy moved towards the source and watched as the spike grew in intensity. Finally, Scuzzy reached a container that Jacen had already gone through. Going through the contents, Scuzzy found a piece of scrap that was a bit larger than the rest, and the scanner indicated that it was the source of the spike.

Scuzzy looked up to see Jedi Mya enter the cargo hold. "Well, now that we're all bloody friends, I think I may have found a source of potential mischief," Scuzzy stated while he displayed the metal fragment. "My suggestion would be for us to magnetize this thing to the hull of whatever the f*** we're on and then get the bloody h*** out of Dodge," Scuzzy said.

"O.k scuz thats a good idea, Grab an 'space-suit' and attach it, Take someone with you incase you need help." Jacen and turned to the jedi. "O.k I'm going to be honest with you, We are smuggling, I have a policey that we don't ask questions, If we know what we're smuggling we know what it's use is, and then i feel some guilt. You see times are hard it's near impossible to get 'legit' work these days so we take what we can get. We didn't know you were in that crate, Hell we didn't know who we were working for, Perhaps somthing you can bring light to."

Niomi was listening to the conversation via intercom. She heard Scuzzies idea and jacen say "O.k scuz thats a good idea, Grab an 'space-suit' and attach it, Take someone with you incase you need help.".

She stopped cleaning her desk and went up to the intercom"I'll go with you Scuzzy"

"Thanks" She said in a sarcastic tone and switched off the intercom "a**hole". Niomi layed on the medical bed and went to sleep. With the sudden awaken thanks to Jacen early for some stupid dream and being slammed into the wall she was nackered. 'Well at least it's not the boring old times.." She told herself as she turned to her side and tried to catch some shut eye.

"On Corellia, I was working at infiltrating the Exchange," Mya said thoughtfully. "But they found out and overpowered me when I wasn't expecting it." She paused. "I think that gives you a clue as to who you're working for this time."

"The Exchange?" Emma growled.

"Bah, who really gives a crap anyways as long as the bloody job gets done. Now, lets move along: this shouldn't take much longer than a couple of minutes," Scuzzy said as he headed for the airlock. Opening a nearby locker, Scuzzy grabbed one of the three spacesuits and started to put it on.

"Well I can't say i'm too surprised about that, We need to formulate a plan, We need to meet our would be employers, Don't worry jedi we won't hand you over, I just want some pay back... We'll stay on this debris for awhile the sith think we don't know about the device so they'll wait till they see it move."

"So jump to hyperspace and when we come out, drop it and jump again," Emma suggested. "Then, they'll follow to the tracking device and find it, but we'll be gone."

"It's a good suggestion," Mya said. "I agree with..." She turned to Emma. "What was your name?"

"Emma Hoff."

Mya nodded. "I agree with Emma that her plan is what we should do."

"well scuzzy has already taken it outside to attach it to the debris we're attached to so they won't think we're going anywhere... as soon as that has been done we'll had towards the nar shaddar while the sith continue to wait. After we land i'll formulate plan and communicate with the exchange."

Archived