Home

Twice Exiled, Twice Redeemed

Tysyacha

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"An edge? Are you saying that we beat them to a pulp by teaching them to use their connection in battle?!" argued Kyle.

"No!" Kyle spread his arms "It's too risky at the moment. So little time and still to early. They will attack us before we even reach Illum. Not to mention that we are headed for Illum, with no possibility of coming back with this thing; where we will be like sitting ducks for Revan and his company. And then we're really done for."

Kelso frowned. "Beat them to a pulp? I'm suggesting that we teach them how to use the connection they have, not that we assault them! They've got a connection, it won't go away just because we want it to, might as well use it to our favor. Both of them have troubling things about them, Yery has the voice, and Jana has a barrier in her mind, but the odds are stacked against us. You may be eager to go to your death, but I'm fighting it. "

Kyle widened his eyes and lowered his head, looking at Kelso in great surprise.

"I'm not trying to die. I am trying to keep Yery and Jana away from..." Kyle suddenly stopped and remained silent for a few seconds. He didn't wish to tell what he knew about the Voice (It was fairly low knowledge but he had an idea on how might it work...). He knew what 'the Voice' can do to people. He studied it...

"All right." began Kyle after clearing his throat "I agree to help them develop it."

"But under one condition..." pointed out Kyle "That we also teach them to break it for a few seconds when required."

Kyle forwarded his hand.

"Agreed?"

"What else? Pissed him off. He was meeting some woman, I interrupted demanding to know what he was doing sending you on a suicide mission. He decided to use that as an excuse to get rid of me. Y'see, he's been trying to get rid of me. Vandar owes me one, so he's been covering for me. Vrook saw his opportunity, if I refuse to go on a mission, I get kicked out of the order. Either way he'd win. Which is why I want to prove him wrong now."

"Good night." He began walking away, and paused. "You're right to be cautious. They both have something in their mind that shouldn't be there. I asked Jana about the barrier. She didn't seem to know anything about it, but I think she may be wrong about that. Maybe not lying, I didn't sense that.....but repressing." He sighed. "To be honest, I'm scared that I may have already failed her. "

"You have failed her only if you say that. Meaning if you give up." Kyle reassured him and patted him on the back.

"You just have endure your patience, that's all." Kyle smiled.

"Now go and get some sleep. You'll need it... I'll get up as early as I can to wake you all up. See you." Kyle turned and went to the Cockpit, where he intended to sleep to keep an eye on the ship.

Kyle clossed his eyes when he sat on the chair. And he downed into a pleasant sleep...

Kyle then heard wind. He opened his eyes and he saw that he was standing in the middle of the place where the gaint Force Winds were colliding. He didn't know what that was... But he knew that something was wrong. Through all those winds a gaint red wind approached him...

Omh Packhauhn Kyle heard the wind speak.

"I am not afraid of you." said Kyle confidently.

"Is that so?" asked wind. Kyle widened his eyes and realised: It is 'The Voice'.

"You are a threat. And I will stop you!" Kyle yelled drawing his white light sabre.

"Even if it would appear as... THIS?" yelled the wind and formed Yery and Jana in front of him. Kelso appeared out of nowhere beside him. Kyle couldn't believe what he was seeing. Kyle then saw Yery and Jana wear Sith robes and a grassy planet was in front of Kyle and Kelso. In the distance Yery and Jana were burining villages and slaying people along with a Red Force wind helping them. Kyle fell to the ground burying his face into his hands.

"This is you fault!" yelled Kelso. Suddenly Vrook appeared and said: "It happened again... Just like with the Padawans on Rhen Var!"

"It wasn't my fault! The Voice was too powerful! It came out!" yelled Kyle desperatley and wrecked in his defense. The Voice, Yery, Jana and many other Jedi Knights were killing everyone, while the Dark Lord Revan bombbed worlds and became the Ultimate Being.

"Only you can stop the voice from initating this slaughter that spreads through out Worlds." said Vrook, Vandar, Dorak and Kavar who were surrounding Kyle in a dark room.

"Why me?" yelled Kyle desperately.

"Because you let it out!"

Kyle turned to where the last voice was coming from and he saw Revan, Yery, Jana and the Dark Force Wind yell at him from the other side, surrounded by a red and disturbing light.

"I can't do that." said Kyle desperately. "The Voice is too powerful. There is no way to stop it when it goes in it's bloody crusade."

"But as much as the girls sound like a threat and Kelso sounds like he is useless. Ther is one last thing..."

"The key is held in many. Your companions hold that..."

Kyle heard the strange voice. He raised his head and said:

"That's it! They have the key to how to destroy it!" yelled Kyle.

Kyle suddenly woke up. He felt distrubed from the dream that had just taken place... Different from the nightmare he had since that about the Voice... Of the thing he had feared and suffered guilt every day. He got up and went into the lounge, Kelso was sleeping on a chair, legs up on the table. Kyle appraoched him and began slapping him lightly:

"Get up, Captin Navrain. It's morining and you have to discover new planets."

Captin Navrain was a early cartoon that many children liked to watch. About a lazy explorer that liked to drink. Navrain was very well recognised for the position when he sleeped: Lying in a chair and putting legs on the table. Kyle didn't watch cartoons, but he liked to make fun out of cartoons.

"I'm fine, but it's morning. Get up. We've got work to do." said Kyle reassuring.

Kyle made his way to the crew quarters where the girls were sleeping. He hitted the metal case with his light sabre, making them stir a bit.

"Rise and Shine sleeping beauties. We've got a lot of work to do and very little time to do it."

Archived