Home

Cannot see movie clips before campaign loads

77SWFan

I'm unable to see the clips, but can hear the fanfare and sound effects. I'm running Win XP Home Edition SP2, with NVIDIA Geforce4 MX Integrated GPU. Can anyone offer any suggestions for troubleshooting this issue to try and figure out how I can get the clips to play? The game plays just fine!

• 2 weeks later...

If you have the NVidia graphics card, do a forum search for NVidia. like I did to find help on this pesky problem. I found that loading the 6.1.77 driver update for my GeForce 4MX Integrated GPU helped with the movies. You can also go to NVidia's website to find it. It's worth the trouble.

If you have the NVidia graphics card, do a forum search for NVidia. like I did to find help on this pesky problem. I found that loading the 6.1.77 driver update for my GeForce 4MX Integrated GPU helped with the movies. You can also go to NVidia's website to find it. It's worth the trouble.

I tried the latest from the NVidia site but my comp gives me an install error as it is not compatable. I'm have a laptop which I understand has some specialized cards. Went to my comp's manufacturer page and got the lastest updates but still nothin'.

I'll check the forum more as you suggested. Thanks for the response!

Forresal

You might also try going through Control Panel and drilling down until you get to Device Manager. You should be able to choose the Display Adapters and find a tab with "Update Drivers", which with my machine accessed the internet to search for updated drivers. I sympathize with your predicament and wish you the best in finding your answers soon.

Archived