Home

Couple hero questions?

stm83

Hello everyone!

BF2 is amazing game and i have couple questions about heroes.

Lets look first Obi, Luke and Maul.

Obi has "obiwans light saber" Luke has "lightsaber" and Maul has "doublesaber". What is best in certain situation?

Their force powers are same, i think they are almost "same" character, only different looks.

Is Yodas push as effective as Lukes? Example.

Yoda has push and pull. Why almost 2 same power?

Does Yoda have something else?

Anakin and Vader same powers but Vader is 10 times worse with saber skills.

Anyone think that Vader is better with saber than Anakin?

Is Vaders grip more power full than Ani's?

Dooku and Emperor same powers. Dooku is better with saber, why?

Emperor better force? I havent noticed.

Is saber block useful against other hero?

I think it's useful only against infantry.

Share your thoughts. :wan:

Lets look first Obi, Luke and Maul.

Obi has "obiwans light saber" Luke has "lightsaber" and Maul has "doublesaber". What is best in certain situation?

Their force powers are same, i think they are almost "same" character, only different looks.

Well, their attacks are different. I think Darth Maul is best when you have multiple enemies. Obi-Wan is best against smaller groups. Luke is both.

Is Yodas push as effective as Lukes? Example.

Yoda has push and pull. Why almost 2 same power?

Does Yoda have something else?

No that all Yoda has.....Luke has a lightsaber throw. Both of the force powers are equal.

Anakin and Vader same powers but Vader is 10 times worse with saber skills.

Anyone think that Vader is better with saber than Anakin?

Is Vaders grip more power full than Ani's?

Anakin is more agile, and more finesse-type, but isn't has powerful as Vader....for what I noticed. But, Vader is slow attacks and just straight powerful.

Dooku and Emperor same powers. Dooku is better with saber, why?Emperor better force? I havent noticed.

The Emperor is slower than Dooku, but is probably better with the force than Dooku.

Is saber block useful against other hero?

I think it's useful only against infantry.

It's useful against any unit, but if a hero attacks your, your force meter will deplete faster.

Thank you commander obi for answering.

I have wondered that Dooku Emperor thing.

It would be awesome if someone gamemakers could answer...

Emperor is my favourite character but it i dont want to play with him because IMO Dooku is better.

• 3 weeks later...

Darth Maul is indeed quite overpowered, in my opinion. Luke is also quite powerful on maps like Death Star with narrow passages.

Emperor is cool for his "jump lightning" attack that does some sorts of explosion on the ground. Kind of like Mace's, but with lightning instead.

I think that Dooku is a bit underpowered (alas!). Coupled with it's extremely ugly skin (arguably the worst in the game), his long and slow moves just don't seem to cut it compared to the faster heroes. I admit I did not get the opportunity to play often as him though....

Darth Maul is indeed quite overpowered, in my opinion. Luke is also quite powerful on maps like Death Star with narrow passages.

Emperor is cool for his "jump lightning" attack that does some sorts of explosion on the ground. Kind of like Mace's, but with lightning instead.

I think that Dooku is a bit underpowered (alas!). Coupled with it's extremely ugly skin (arguably the worst in the game), his long and slow moves just don't seem to cut it compared to the faster heroes. I admit I did not get the opportunity to play often as him though....

I'd have to agree with most of your statements. Luke being overpowered in narrow passages especially 'cause of his lightsaber throw. And I too agree that Dooku is underpowered.

I used to think most heroes were just same but with different looks, but that is not true. They always have something that tells them apart, other than the looks. Some heroes completely suck at doing the Jump+Slash attack. Luke for example is great at it, while characters like Ki-Adi-Mundi don't even seem to do anything while slashing.

Most of the characters have the same animations, but as I said, they always differ in something.

It isn't really worth the effort moaning that heros are overpowered, I mean, that's they're job, isn't it? They have a larger lifespan than any unit bar the destroyer droid with shields up.

Anyway, this is a run-die-shoot-die-run-die-shoot-die kind of game, so either way, you're going down.

Archived