Home

mjpb3's Latex Undies

mjpb3

Latex looking undies for female PC.

------------------------------------------------------------

Please view the mod page for installation instructions.

K1:

sm-Screen-3.jpg

K2:

sm-Screen-9.jpg

Here's the link:

http://www.cjt0202.net/mjpb3mods.php

http://gamemods.mjpb3.net/

As always, feedback is welcomed.

Enjoy!

This is a message for people with the Athena mod by KristyKistic and have also downloaded this and don't want conflictions with the scout underwear. On the area for the Female PC's, rewrite pfbam to pfbak in the appearance.2da and then change the pfbam model name to pfbak. That's what I did. And for the record, I'm a guy.

They look excellent. THANK YOU OH SO VERY MUCH. :drool1::urpdude::clap2:

You're welcome :)

You wouldn't know what the file is called for mira's underwear would you?

I think Mira wears the same 'burlap sack' looking underwear that a female PC wears... doesn't she?

(I can't remember, I don't have Mira walking around in her undies much ;P)

mira, visas, and the female exile wear the same underwear but they all have different files for ther undies (at least that's what I assume), for instance Visas's underwear file is P_VisasBA01.tga. The only reason I know this is because the mod for Visas's "Empire" undies (done by MacLeodCorp) says to rename the specific player file to P_VisasBA01.tga to have her wearing the new undies. If don't add this file to the override directory then visas wears the standard undies instead.

I am not a modder so wouldn't know how to go about finding the file unless I ask someone who is.

After playing Kotor 2 until I had both Mira and Visas in my party I discovered that their underwear skins are based off of the exile's. The only problem is that where you have the clothing you get nothing. I mean just a belly, head , arms, legs, no underwear. It's invisible. If I could figure out how to post an image here I would show you.

I discovered a Fix and this deserves a double post. (I know double posting is bad but this need's it).

Ok first you need to have Fred's Kotor tool. Use the .2da editor and open the appearance.2da file for this mod. Find any of the lines for the White females and then go to the envmap column, copy the contents of that box and and paste it into the contents of Visas's and Mira's envmap box. Then what you need to do is make a copy of the pfbamc01.tga of your favoirte color and rename it P_VisasBA01.tga for Visas. The standard pfbamc01.tga file is sufficent for Mira.

I give you full credit, you're the one that did most of the work creating the textures, I just used what I had learned from other's readmes on how to make different mod's play wel with each other. I could never create a mod from scratch for textures and such. I'm not that good (or that patient). For instance I have no idea what would need to be done to get the handmaiden into your undies, although I would like to as they are better then her standard undies.

But if you don't mind I could post my changes to your mod at pcgamemods.com.

yeah, Larry, what Jedi_Knight_707 wrote...

BTW, you might want to use my new updated version in your mod, since I goofed on the first one I made

I totally left out the 'blonde with the bun in her hair' PC when adding the reflections to the appearance.2da file...

my mistake entirely, so yeah, please update your mod as well, if you haven't already...

Posted my update. Your apperance.2da file was already modified for the textures so All I had to do was include the reanamed file for visas. Whatever you did to the textures made them look even more vivid and metallic then before. They look awesome.

yeah, I threw those in the appearance.2da file, just to be on the safe side - in case I get a wild idea to try some serious modding for K2 :))

I still haven't gotten around to adding Visas, Haidmaiden, or Mira updates to my own Override, but I am still working on a K1 game right now, and I haven't played K2 in a while...

oh well, one of these days...

Hmm, don't know that I changed the textures...

can't remember...

But hey, if it looks good to you, then, yeah, I'll take the credit :king1:

• 1 month later...

Archived