Home

Heroes You Hope to see?

PoiuyWired

I would like to see some more cool looking background jedi, like Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar and that random weird looking guy who was shot by Jango Fett! But I can't think of any scenarios to include them in exept a large geonosis arena map with multiple heroes awarded to high ranking players (7th place? you get to play as Luminara Unduli, 10th? that guy jango wasted 25th? sorry bud your just a random nameless background jedi) It would be a cool scenario and give people the chance to kill droids as their favorite jedi. Or if your sick of jedi the chance to kill as many as possible with an assassin droid.

I would love to play as Qui gon as well, he's my favorite jedi, but I just can't see a scenario where he would fit in, unless they want to do an episode I themed map.

And Lando should definetly be included if theirs a Bespin level.

(sorry if I mangled any named, my spelling is horrendous)

darth revan,kyle,jaden and HK47 of coruse

Darth Revan can't be done. He could be a million different people. Darth Malak could though. HK-47 would be so sweet. Have him saying his phrases as he blasts the hell out of troopers.

Personally I want Alpha 017 (from starwars clone wars comics) and Alpha 098 "Nate" (from books). And the commanders.

Me. I think it would be fun to mod myself in as a hero :). Anyway, I would like them to put the 'hero' droids in: R2-D2 and 3CPO. 3CPO would be hard to play. I'm not sure what weapon he would have, but I think I could do good as R2-D2. R2 would have the force lightening, some other weapon, fusion cutter, and can fly.

Revan is not valid. He should be dead a long long time ago.

HK47 still lives though, and would be nice if he would say "Statement: I w0nz J00, M34tb46" or something like that. That means people like Exar Kun would not show up either.

I would like to see people like Wedge shows up in Space Levels though. Just give him increase damage on vehicles and/or a better regen(like a pilot with the vehicle regen bonus award)

Obviously people like Karl Katarn would be nice, or any of the more popular EU characters. It helps n00bs to gain some Star Wars knowledge.

I wish they had Montross and Komari Vosa. Also some EU characters Like Galak Fyar in his exo-suit. Luke, Vader, Anikan, and Obiwan needed to be space heroes. They should have had hero only ships in the back of the hangars like the TIE advanced x1 for vader, hero fighters would have faster firing bomber main guns of that faction's bombers, for example, high rate of fire flak blast for republic space heros. They also should have had a hero selector for the hero battle, for example, select heroes on your team and heroes on your opponents team for theme battles like mandalorians vs the jedi or something like that.

I'd like to see Cptn. Kirk, Spock, and- oh wait, wrong series. :p

I think this game has a bit too many heroes as it is, but if I HAD to choose one, it would have to be Qui-Gon.

I would love to play as Qui gon as well, he's my favorite jedi, but I just can't see a scenario where he would fit in, unless they want to do an episode I themed map.
How can Darth Maul fit into SWBFII, then? ;)

How can Darth Maul fit into SWBFII, then?

Good point.

As for EU heroes, I could care less. If they want to add some EU army's or battles or heroes in an Expansion pack or a patch, fine, just so long as it doesn't sacrifice battles from the movies, or characters whose names I acually know, I could care less. Heck it might even be kind of fun.

Archived