Home

Heroes You Hope to see?

PoiuyWired

Montross: Makes a nice choice I would say. Then again what can I say, I like Mandalorians(and yes, Mandalorians never die, even if Taung is really extinct).

Komari: Nope. Though her saber can stay... Ventress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (If I remember right she is that chick who used to own ventress' red sabers)

Galak Fryar: Isn't he too powerful with that uber forcefield? and I think the suit does not exist until like the fall of the Empire, the suit is still prototype as we see it. (possabe upgrade from P3 Darktroopers???)

Actually Durge would also be a cool choice.

So would Spork... leading ewoks.

Clone Commanders from movies would be nice, I.E. If you decline being a hero when it asks you, it then asks if you want to be a Commander, It would be like a reskined Clone Commander except it would have different weapons and bonuses, like Bly on Felucia would have the fastest Overheat reduction time ( because I think I heard his rifle uses a tibanna gas filter that gets the gas for the blaster bolts right from the felucian air.) And Cody would have a double scope with his weapons because of his helmet.

Melee attacks should also be used automaticly if you get close enough to an opponent, for example if you get close enough to an opponent while shooting your character automaticly beans them over the head with his weapon, causing him to stumble a bit, (sort of like what happens with the lightning gun) then you can either back up and blast them while they're recovering or stay close and keep clubbing them to keep them from getting up... somthing along those lines.

A bit Halo-ish, no?

Although I reckon the stun shouldn't be too great. Oh, and behind the back of the head is an insta-kill. I don't care what n00bs think. YOU SHOULD NOT LET YOURSELF GET HIT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD IN A 3RD PERSON GAME!

*Ahem*

Cruelty is a given. Also it'd make the Wookie rather l33t. Beat them imperials to death.

No, the stun shouldn't be to great, just barely enough for the player to finish the guy off if he missed his head the first time. It should change judging on weapons or course. For example whomping the guy over the head with a rocket launcher will definetly hurt a bit more then smacking him with your pistol. And some units would have stronger melee attacks then others Bothan's and battledroids (not the supers) would have pathetic melee attacks, wheras the wookiee would be able to dish out alot more damage melee style then any other unit.

Archived